Fri 11 Jun: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/21 at 19:15

FT 38 - 18

Liam Kaye ensuring as many wingers as possible get a hat trick of tries past him this season.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

That was an abject performance from Wakefield.

Stand by for another long sequence of losses

Why do you put yourself through it?

Leave it. Let it go. Take up gardening.

Leave the rest of us to limp week to week, hoping for a glimmer of hope, or expectation.

Just off!

Although cas seem to be bashed up at the moment. If wakey defend like that on Wednesday, cas will quite easily get their first league points for a while.

43 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

FT 38 - 18

Liam Kaye ensuring as many wingers as possible get a hat trick of tries past him this season.

Wonder if bookies have twigged that. Could be some betting opportunities if the trend continues

1 minute ago, dboy said:

Why do you put yourself through it?

Leave it. Let it go. Take up gardening.

Leave the rest of us to limp week to week, hoping for a glimmer of hope, or expectation.

Just off!

I take it you disagree and think that was a good performance then?

Trinity under Chester have a record of 2 or 3 wins then a long losing run which I’m expecting to be repeated again now our golden period of wins over HKR, Giants and Leigh has ended.

if you don’t like reading the opinions of others then I suggest it’s you who needs to find somewhere else to be!

1 minute ago, OMEGA said:

I take it you disagree and think that was a good performance then?

Trinity under Chester have a record of 2 or 3 wins then a long losing run which I’m expecting to be repeated again now our golden period of wins over HKR, Giants and Leigh has ended.

if you don’t like reading the opinions of others then I suggest it’s you who needs to find somewhere else to be!

No, it was .

But it's sport - where you turn up every week, hoping for the best.

I know I'm daft for still doing that.

But when you realise, like you it seems have, that this is futile - that is the time to pack it in. Don't be dragged into this foolishness of hope anymore. Move on. Go fishing. Retire to Filey. Just do something you feel is productive.

Stop draining the rest of us foolish dreamers with your negative, boring, mundane realism.

Sport is about catharsis, hope, vision, distraction. If I want miserable realism, I'll just work 7 days instead of 5.

4 minutes ago, dboy said:

No, it was .

But it's sport - where you turn up every week, hoping for the best.

I know I'm daft for still doing that.

But when you realise, like you it seems have, that this is futile - that is the time to pack it in. Don't be dragged into this foolishness of hope anymore. Move on. Go fishing. Retire to Filey. Just do something you feel is productive.

Stop draining the rest of us foolish dreamers with your negative, boring, mundane realism.

Sport is about catharsis, hope, vision, distraction. If I want miserable realism, I'll just work 7 days instead of 5.

So if someone doesn’t share your opinion they need to leave!!

So if someone doesn’t share your opinion they need to leave!!

Do you need the outlet of an internet forum for your misery?

Do you need to share your misery?

Is it not enough that you are miserable, without trying to make other people miserable?

Can't you be happy in your own misery?

Is your pain only real if you share it?

That will be £280 please.

Same time next week?

24 minutes ago, dboy said:

Do you need the outlet of an internet forum for your misery?

Do you need to share your misery?

Is it not enough that you are miserable, without trying to make other people miserable?

Can't you be happy in your own misery?

Is your pain only real if you share it?

That will be £280 please.

Same time next week?

Unfortunately, we will only have to wait till Wednesday!

and hey, don’t blame me for the misery, that’s squarely at Chester’s feet

38 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

I think he’s making a fair point IMO. Yeah it wasn’t a great performance with the usual individual errors in defence making it virtually impossible to keep a clean sheet, but the team showed signs of life throughout the game. I’m still fed up with Chester & don’t think he’s the long term answer despite these last few weeks results. 

you are also negative towards Carter, who in my opinion has done more right than wrong, acknowledging he has made mistakes. So as Dboy has asked why do you bother? It wasn’t an ‘abject’ performance, and lets be honest there has been plenty over the years, but not tonight.

2 minutes ago, dboy said:

Can you afford my fee twice in one week?

Tell me about your mum.

Oh dear, 

Im not the one pretending everything is rosy, living in a fantasy and generally being to fragile to hear some realistic truths.

6 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

I think he’s making a fair point IMO. Yeah it wasn’t a great performance with the usual individual errors in defence making it virtually impossible to keep a clean sheet, but the team showed signs of life throughout the game. I’m still fed up with Chester & don’t think he’s the long term answer despite these last few weeks results. 

you are also negative towards Carter, who in my opinion has done more right than wrong, acknowledging he has made mistakes. So as Dboy has asked why do you bother? It wasn’t an ‘abject’ performance, and lets be honest there has been plenty over the years, but not tonight.

Unlike Dboy I’ve got no problem with opposing opinions.

I also prefer to deal in reality and don’t choose to ignore something just because I don’t like it, positive, negative or otherwise.

I don’t like being told to leave by some fragile fool so if you or Dboy don’t like to read my posts then don’t.

simples

7 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Oh dear, 

Im not the one pretending everything is rosy, living in a fantasy and generally being to fragile to hear some realistic truths.

How on Earth have you deduced that I think everything is rosy? We are terrible at times. Most of the time.

"Realism" does not equate to the morbid depression and negativity you display.

We lost a game of rugby. We get to try again next week.

You should enjoy sport. You clearly don't - that's not healthy for you. 

Why put yourself through it?

You only seem happy when it's bad.

2 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

I also prefer to deal in reality and don’t choose to ignore something just because I don’t like it, positive, negative or otherwise.

I don’t like being told to leave by some fragile fool so if you or Dboy don’t like to read my posts then don’t.

simples

I'm not the fragile fool.

You are the one crying on an internet forum because your team are poor.

Get over it.

1 minute ago, dboy said:

I'm not the fragile fool.

You are the one crying on an internet forum because your team are poor.

Get over it.

Wow you really are well and truly triggered aren’t you.

look I don’t like losing any more than you the difference is I don’t get canned up and start abusing others just because they don’t share my opinion.

Time for you to go sleep it off I reckon.

3 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

simples

It wasn’t an abject performance tonight. We played better in patches tonight than we did in victory on Sunday, which wasn’t a vintage performance. 
I’ll be honest, I was intrigued by your response when dboy asked why you bother. 

Fragile fool? Not really, my missus will acknowledge my mood swing depending on Wakey’s performances but you’re negative about everything. I will acknowledge the positive and negative. 

3 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Wow you really are well and truly triggered aren’t you.

look I don’t like losing any more than you the difference is I don’t get canned up and start abusing others just because they don’t share my opinion.

Time for you to go sleep it off I reckon.

The person to use abuse was YOU, when YOU used the term "fragile fool".

Now you term me "canned up" - you are labelling me a drunkard?

1 minute ago, dboy said:

The person to use abuse was YOU, when YOU used the term "fragile fool".

Now you term me "canned up" - you are labelling me a drunkard?

I beg to differ, your very first response was abusive and quite aggressive toward me just because I think tonight’s performance was very poor.

Results over the last two and a half seasons have followed a pattern of short winning sequence then long losing run, that’s all I referred to and for some reason your too fragile to have that pointed out.

Regards the drinking, that’s your business it was Just the aggressive nature of your attack on me, it smacks of someone who’s had a few beers too many and can’t handle the disappointment of his team shipping another 30 point loss so lashes out at someone because they don’t agree with you. Classic lager lout stuff!

9 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

I beg to differ, your very first response was abusive and quite aggressive toward me just because I think tonight’s performance was very poor.

Results over the last two and a half seasons have followed a pattern of short winning sequence then long losing run, that’s all I referred to and for some reason your too fragile to have that pointed out.

Regards the drinking, that’s your business it was Just the aggressive nature of your attack on me, it smacks of someone who’s had a few beers too many and can’t handle the disappointment of his team shipping another 30 point loss so lashes out at someone because they don’t agree with you. Classic lager lout stuff!

After reading that, me thinks you’re the fragile fool. What’s the saying, if you can’t take it, don’t give it! 

22 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

It wasn’t an abject performance tonight. We played better in patches tonight than we did in victory on Sunday, which wasn’t a vintage performance. 
I’ll be honest, I was intrigued by your response when dboy asked why you bother. 

Fragile fool? Not really, my missus will acknowledge my mood swing depending on Wakey’s performances but you’re negative about everything. I will acknowledge the positive and negative. 

So I suspect you object to the adjective abject, correct?

The fragile comment wasn’t aimed at you

1 minute ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

After reading that, me thinks you’re the fragile fool. What’s the saying, if you can’t take it, don’t give it! 

Can’t take what, criticism or abuse?

In my original post I only rated the performance and alluded to the nature of our recent wining and losing sequences.

I didn’t abuse anyone, Dboy then set about having a go at me, so what are you talking about?

Archived