NRL Match Thread - Round 14 - 2021

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always enjoy watching the Eels especially at home when they throw the ball about, they have a number of characters in their line up that makes the games interesting viewing which is how it should be not just automons playing to a rigid game plan.

I was disappointed to hear Andrew Voss say Joey Lussick was playing the biggest game of his career, he usually gives the British game a fair go unlike many of his compatriots, but to ignore the fact Lussick has played in a Grand Final and a Challenge Cup Final in the last 2 season's was poor to say the least.

11 hours ago, Graham said:

Douehi off for attention.

Sivo only gets ten in the bin.

That was as big a head hit as they come. Why was he not just sent off?

After the ridiculous send off last night , with the ref saying direct contact to the head , i really struggle with this decision given it was far worse . This whole thing is unravelling fast

Doggies wer going quite well up the middle. Their wider attack still looks clumsy but St George also look clumsy. Dragons need to just play out some basic sets until their rhythm clicks in.

Now there's something you don't see often! The Dogs construct a try from 60m out with Armadillo getting the try.

Try converted.

Dogs 14 - 6

69min: Adam Elliott try. Wow, there were 4 Dragons who could have tackled him. Only Beale did and couldn't stop him.

Armadillo missed the goal.

Canterberry 26 - 6

Jack Hetherington .... noted tough guy , smashes blokes around . What he did is one symptom of this crazy overreaction and I hate it . And if you stay down you basically force the ref to give you a penalty 

Archived