Mitieli Vulikijapani

yck2017

according to my mate we had secured him on loan from Hull ,he played against us in the freindly and has been on loan at Bradford yet now  pete has seen he has been recalled back to Hull, this must be the quickest loan ever?anyone seen anything about this, pity if its not coming  off he's a big unit.

12 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

according to my mate we had secured him on loan from Hull ,he played against us in the freindly and has been on loan at Bradford yet now  pete has seen he has been recalled back to Hull, this must be the quickest loan ever?anyone seen anything about this, pity if its not coming  off he's a big unit.

Fordy says in the Press that we are looking to bring players in on loan, not necessary a halfback so maybe.

3 hours ago, yck2017 said:

Your mate probably read it in the team news for Cas vs Hull last night on the BBC where it said he’d been recalled from York. I was bemused as well but I think it’s BBC messing up, he was actually on loan at Bradford (not York) then recalled by Hull. 

Archived