Seating plan for Bulls game

Maureen T-k

Looks like I can’t sit with Terry on Sunday, seat allocations been sent out in alphabetical order 

8EBCC3F9-9743-49E6-B725-418A961338E0.jpeg

Im Fev and im proud

1 minute ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I am now in the Community stand instead of the Stable stand is this an Upgrade or downgrade?.Not a bad view in the Stable stand when we are attacking that try line,but i need binoculars when we play downhill.

Surely Community Stand is better? I only every stand except games we are allowed to change ends. Then it's half sitting half standing, perfect.....😂

According to the plan I’m in the main stand with surname T-K and hubby in community stand with surname K. 

This is for season ticket and life members only, we should have received a email telling us where we were sitting, but a lot of us haven’t received one, so this photos gone out in its place on the rovers official site. 

Im Fev and im proud

21 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

According to the plan I’m in the main stand with surname T-K and hubby in community stand with surname K. 

This is for season ticket and life members only, we should have received a email telling us where we were sitting, but a lot of us haven’t received one, so this photos gone out in its place on the rovers official site. 

I had not received mine so the snapshot sent out has been a great help.Lets hope everyone reads it.

1 hour ago, Maureen T-k said:

Come and sit with me, Maureen. I'll be on my own too!

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

I’ve now received a email at last stating that they’ve moved Terry to sit with me in main stand, hope they can deal with my shouting in there cos last time I was looked at though I’d got two heads 😂😂😂

Im Fev and im proud

27 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

No changes to 4.30 kick off time?

Still 4.30pm

Im Fev and im proud

Archived