Rochdale predictions

pennington

Tough game back at home tomorrow. Some big players back after missing the game against west Wales and Dallimore back from ban, Hoping for a decent win and to remain unbeaten.

Going to go for a 36-10 win to barrow and hopefully a crowd of around 2,000. 

I know this sounds bizarre but there isn't an official capacity. The council only give a capacity for the regulated stands, which is the main grandstand and the Clive Street terrace. The open terracing capacity is a judgement call between the chairman, H&S Director and Ground Safety Officer. 

In COVID times we had to do some calculations on social distancing and we used the surface area of the terracing giving social distance between every other fan. This calculation has given us around 2,600.

However, in reality, most people come in groups of at least two people so I am tempted to go back to the council with some new calculations as I have a (pleasing) concern that we will beat that number for the Workington fixture. I could probably quite easily argue for the 4,000 which is the maximum allowed for a ground our size. 

I notice Castleford have been getting 4000 crowds and it is a very similar ground

BarrowRaiders-TheMan-1.png

Archived