Leon Pryce - Director of Montpellier Sharks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Oxford said:

I'd have done it for far less money!

Send a cv. You'll be snapped up. Any club can promise lots of money and a great team. Not many can put their money where their mouth is. Especially in french rl! 

2 hours ago, barnyia said:

Send a cv. You'll be snapped up. Any club can promise lots of money and a great team. Not many can put their money where their mouth is. Especially in french rl! 

I do have level 1 coaching certs from Uk and France and can speak french, et chuis de bon à prix doux  comme les frites😉

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

I'd have done it for far less money!

Ah! but vraiment, sprechen sie die linguistica? 

5 minutes ago, Oxford said:

I do have level 1 coaching certs from Uk and France and can speak french, et chuis de bon à prix doux  comme les frites😉

As cheap as chips? 

On 12/06/2021 at 12:42, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Bizarrely the National team in 2012 played against Wales in Lens which is in northern France and attracted a crowd of nearly 12k.

It was a good day that. Helped Dave Woods and Brian Noble find their trains back to Paris after the match.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived