Away game at Coventry

Evs62

59 minutes ago, Yorks Tim said:

It's our Twitter, we'll say what we want! (lol)

You had enough people there - you could have done yur own Twitter reports.

It was a great game though and you deserved your win for excellent defending and taking your opportunities.

Thanks to your fans for makig the trip and making some noise, You'll always be welcome in Coventry. See you up there later. Cheers.

Yeh I did find that a bit odd tbh

14 hours ago, Derwent Park SC said:

Just got home after a long journey but well worth it with the win. A very tough game against a good Coventry side who through everything at us. Great defence from us, thankfully two fantastic tries from Brad helped us pull away. UTT

How did Jonny Goulding ga marra did he get many minutes

31 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Hoping to get to the rochdale game and bring my dad as part of fathers day any idea when tickets are available ,can I go to the ground or I anywhere in town to buy them and how many tickets are available?

The club normally release them on the website. If you are unable to buy online you can call the club shop through the week and they can help you out marra

2 minutes ago, Derwent Park SC said:

The club normally release them on the website. If you are unable to buy online you can call the club shop through the week and they can help you out marra

Cheers mate health permitting will be good to see a game together again 

Just noticed that local lad and ex-Towny Harry Kaufman was playing for Coventry yesterday. Was a very good prospect as a youngster, I think we signed him when he was 16/17 years old from Broughton Red Rose.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

42 minutes ago, Derwent said:

Just noticed that local lad and ex-Towny Harry Kaufman was playing for Coventry yesterday. Was a very good prospect as a youngster, I think we signed him when he was 16/17 years old from Broughton Red Rose.

He wasn't really fancied by the previous coach but we love him for his commitment to the Bears and how he's always willing to put in a shift. He's played the last 3 games and I think we're seeing him hit a new level. Really impressive.

Archived