Whitehaven away

RogerT

Who fancies us on this match, with the squad declared on Our League we might be a tad soft in the pack, nice to see a couple of loanee's back, they only named 17 and usually it's 21, but we will know on the day.

With the strife up at Whitehaven it's maybe the best time to visit.

For those of you travelling have a good time.

Thanks Batley Bob, duly updated my match list ready for tomorrow.

The Our League seems have changed the format, it only allows 17 names, hence my remark, they used to do the 21.

We must have the right head on, everybody who takes the field has to be on the mark, if not Haven's off-field bits n bobs will be forgotten. Score isn't overly important, winning is. 26-20.

There seems to be a bit of turmoil at Whitehaven just now with five directors leaving the club midweek according to the fan's forum.  Whether this has any effect on Whitehaven's performance today remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, phildog said:

Anybody there, why so much extra time?

no extra time.

absolutely thrilled with this win especially as we had so many players absent,for whatever reason,but sounded like a disciplined defensive performance in 2nd half. Any win in Cumbria is a Good win and we can't ask any more.

well done.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Hooley - or Holly as the radio guy says!

Yes I managed to get the kicker off the Whitehaven twitter page, blinking shame our club can't do the same.

No, I've already tweeted and given 'em t'sharp edge of mi tongue for letting me down!! Seriously, being a man down for 10 minutes as well we did well to hold out then we get back to 13 and let em score 2 in as many minutes! Great second half though to win it 18-4. So many players who have been first choices missing as well, we knew Browny and Tonks were doubts, Logan we haven't heard of since a reported 'minor' shoulder injury a month ago, what happened to the others? We'll need a couple to return next week.

Very happy with that result. I'll be watching Fev v Bulls and the only time this season I will be supporting Fevbecause, if they win they will knock the Bulls down to 4th and put us up to 3rd once again.

17 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Very happy with that result. I'll be watching Fev v Bulls and the only time this season I will be supporting Fevbecause, if they win they will knock the Bulls down to 4th and put us up to 3rd once again.

Not quite Rog. They are a couple of % points better than us

4 hours ago, Drigdog said:

Broughton, Bucannon, Logan, Brown. Tonks, Kaye, Moreton.

Some we know about, some we don't!

3 injuries And a few self isolation’s 

every club doesn’t update their fans with injuries I’ve never known as many folk Moan as the last 48 hours on here... 

Archived