Combined Nations All Stars

The Combined Nations All Stars have released a Mose Masoe inspired kit. Green Flag is a good sponsor to get on board too.

The appointment of Jackson Hastings as co-captain is very interesting and he obviously sees it as an England audition:

“It’s a great honour to be able to represent my heritage, to play in front of Shaun Wane and to support Mose. The All Stars is a great concept, there are so many great players from overseas playing in the Super League and I’m honoured to be named co-captain.”  

https://rugby-league.com/article/35573/mose-masoe-inspired-all-stars-kit-revealed-

4 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

That’s not bad actually and for a good cause too. 

Also, I take it we will see Hastings for the CNXIII. 

He qualifies to play for both England and the Combined Nations. If Wane refuses to select Hastings and he puts in a match winning performance for the combined Nations Wane really will have egg on his face. 

Oledski is another who qualifies for both teams and isn’t in the England squad, he’s been one of the best props in Super League this season IMO.

5 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He qualifies to play for both England and the Combined Nations. If Wane refuses to select Hastings and he puts in a match winning performance for the combined Nations Wane really will have egg on his face. 

Oledski is another who qualifies for both teams and isn’t in the England squad, he’s been one of the best props in Super League this season IMO.

Oledzki was called up to the England training squad last month. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Or Wane is using it as a test for Hastings to prove his worth. Its a great opportunity for him. I'm sure Wane will be delighted to be proven wrong and have more options.

On the flip side a poor performance from Hastings, like those he produced for GB, will be another nail in the coffin for his international ambitions.

10 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He joined the squad in April, so that list looks wrong. It also contains Griffin and Watkins who are probably out now due to their long term injuries.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

The Combined Nations All Stars have released a Mose Masoe inspired kit. Green Flag is a good sponsor to get on board too.

The appointment of Jackson Hastings as co-captain is very interesting and he obviously sees it as an England audition:

“It’s a great honour to be able to represent my heritage, to play in front of Shaun Wane and to support Mose. The All Stars is a great concept, there are so many great players from overseas playing in the Super League and I’m honoured to be named co-captain.”  

https://rugby-league.com/article/35573/mose-masoe-inspired-all-stars-kit-revealed-

Rather nice shirt that, I like it better than the England one.

I've ordered a shirt. I was at the game where Masoe got injured and I've felt a sense of guilt ever since. I love this game but it's always worth remembering that the stars we love to watch are putting their bodies on the line every time they go on the pitch, for our entertainment.

7 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

I've ordered a shirt. I was at the game where Masoe got injured and I've felt a sense of guilt ever since. I love this game but it's always worth remembering that the stars we love to watch are putting their bodies on the line every time they go on the pitch, for our entertainment.

So innocuous wasn't it? Just a moment in a game we see time and time again. Scary when you think about it, as you say, the danger for our entertainment.

2 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

So innocuous wasn't it? Just a moment in a game we see time and time again. Scary when you think about it, as you say, the danger for our entertainment.

Yeah, looked like nothing at the time. And then when he's still surrounded by medical personnel 10 minutes later you start to wonder...

22 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Green Flag are the sponsors and the shirt is in the colours of The AA.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Oxford said:

He does it for money, of course!

I'd do all sorts of things for money, if only I could get someone to pay me. 

11 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Why is the current GB half back in the Combined Nations team kit?

It's one of those quirks of international eligibility. 

Despite being the GB half back, not many people know but he is actually eligible for Australia due to the fact he was born there, his parents were born there and he has spent most of his life there.

We should probably close these loopholes. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 coote

2 mamo/sio

3 sk dowell/tuimavave/langi

4 tupou/mata utia/whare

5 fonua/williams

6 Austin /maloney/fages

7 hastings/reynolds

8 Bouquet /kasiano

9 parcell/peats

10 Satae/sao

11 linnett/simms

12 martin/julien