Newcastle

Chorlton Pete

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Chorlton Pete said:

Newcastle tickets are on sale with early bird prices till 16th June.£15 Adults,£10 concessions.

Just booked my ticket. You have to choose a seat so I've booked mine in the West Stand D N. There is a  £1.50 booking fee.

Nice to see Barran and Heaton back which should improve our attack. Not sure how Green isn't even getting in the squad anymore as I'd much rather he played full back or stand off than Abram and Charnock.

I reckon this is a must win game. We've been shocking for about 2 months now since the Halifax game. If we don't start playing tough now I think the season will start getting away from us.

I'm still don't see why we can't win tomorrow despite how shocking we have been. Their backs and half backs are obviously better than ours but we definitely have the better pack. Need to focus on our defence and kicking game and pin them back into their own 20. 

Grind them down Naylor style set by set and focus on dominating the ptb like we did in the last 15 against Sheffield. Push and support with Gregory on quick ptb's. Get Langtree and Heaton one on one with their opposite numbers and give them plenty of chances. Cut out the stupid errors that not just cost us momentum and the chance of scoring but actually cost us tries. 

COME ON OLDHAM.

Gotta change the coach now before it's to late, same rubbish being served up week after week since the Halifax win we have been a shambles, it's either act now or plan for league 1 . Apart from the first half at York and the Sheffield game we not coming close to even competing 

7 minutes ago, roughyed1064 said:

agree 100% with the above taxi for diskin and now, we not only getting beaten , but we are getting hammered by our near rivals absolute disgrace.

Look what Scott Naylor achieved in his time here. All on a budget of sod all. This guy needs to go NOW! 

The only positive we can pull out of this sorry state of affairs is that, next season, we can look forward to some cracking local derbies against Swinton and the Hairnets. In front of crowds of possibly more than 50 people (and one dog).

19 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

Your not kidding. Hamilton needs to act or we're knackered. 

Hamilton needs to take ownership of his own decisions.

Easy to use Diskin as the scapegoat.

The problems are much deeper and have been for years.

But of course without Hamilton there would be no ORLFC 97 ltd would there? 

I could live with that 

Archived