Dewsbury tickets

Robin Evans

13 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Are you using a phone or PC? My brother tried on his phone but couldn't get it to work so I bought his ticket for him on my PC (non-WF post code) so you might need to use a PC?

Good advice that thanks. Job sorted.

46 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Are you using a phone or PC? My brother tried on his phone but couldn't get it to work so I bought his ticket for him on my PC (non-WF post code) so you might need to use a PC?

Thank's for that i have just bought mine.No printer on my lap top so i will have to get our young un to print it tonight.

11 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Buy one online from the Dewsbury website. They'll send you an email with a bar code on it. You then show that to the gate operators on entrance to the ground. They'll scan it and let you in

Thanks Robin. I was being a tad over humerous and jollificating. I had heard of them. But I decided that after I had mastered my tablet a couple of years ago and learned how to order from Argos😀 without much of a hitch. I then said to myself I can continue using my little flip up Samsung phone that only knows how to call and text and to hell with letting in anymore technology than I need to have. Our Kaz is always to hand when I need an e ticket or a bag of groceries from Iceland😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Apparently i have to send my son a E mail snapshot of the ticket and he can then print it for me at work(his own business).I am still in the 1980's i can reply to E mails but can't send them.Was kidding about the mobile it's one of those £10 pay as you go.I keep it in the car in case of breaking down on the NOT TOO SMART motorways.As an ex bookie if people knew your mobile number they would ring up to put bets on.If the bet won they wanted their cash straight away but if the bet lost you very rarely got paid.So you live and learn.

2 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

So.

This game is not available to buy on OurLeague for those of us not lucky enough to snap up a ticket??

On Rams website it says its too expensive, i would have thought they would have got paid for letting Our league streaming it. 

14 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

On Rams website it says its too expensive, i would have thought they would have got paid for letting Our league streaming it. 

Clubs have to pay the cost of streaming themselves. They need to sell enough passes to meet those costs (or make a profit) - I've seen estimates of ca£1250 per game so 250 to break even.

44 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Clubs have to pay the cost of streaming themselves. They need to sell enough passes to meet those costs (or make a profit) - I've seen estimates of ca£1250 per game so 250 to break even.

Crikey that's surprised me ,ta for the info.

Archived