The Pez Man

White Knight

All quiet on Perry Whiteley, though he was named in the 21 recently without making the final 17. If you remember he was injured at the start of last season, so didn’t play, and has only appeared once in 2021, in the win at Sheffield, in which he scored a brace of tries. In fact it may be just coincidence but you have to look back to 2019 when he last had a reasonable spell in the team and we all know the form the Knights were displaying at the time on their way to a third place finish in the Championship. Big, powerful, quick, and good under the high ball and knows his way to the line. Hope he’s close to a return.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

I agree. Time he was given a chance.

He was water carrying on Sunday but think he should get a run this week as a certain winger was very ordinary against Fax.

Stick him at scrum half.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

12 minutes ago, andyacko said:

He was water carrying on Sunday but think he should get a run this week as a certain winger was very ordinary against Fax.

How many ordinary games does a player need to have before he’s rested?

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

1 hour ago, andyacko said:

I've commented before that I've always rated this certain winger but have been puzzled by his lack of involvement. In the past he's scored tries for fun. His poor form is even more strange considering that the world cup will soon be here. Who needs to purchase a puzzle book when you just need to study our " team " for free.

our record on givin wingers a fair crack isnt a good one, personally i never thought judah got the games he deserved. perry has always played well for us, he's actually bothered, if hes fit it would be crazy if he didnt start on sunday.

24 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Perry Whiteley has gone to Featherstone with Jake Sweeting coming the opposite way for a 2 week loan period. 

Can't understand this decision BJB not doing anything and we have a replacement and send him out on loan Featherstone

It is odd, however with Riley Dean being recalled and BOH ruled out for Sunday we had no halfbacks - who knows, Fev may specifically have said we can only have (probable) halfback Jake Sweeting if they can have Perry. 

The problem is we have cover in that position but no cover in the half’s maybe his hand was forced. I would sooner have Perry on the wing at the moment but we need half backs, let’s hope him and Ellis can bring some creativity into us but then if they play well they get called back and we are back to square one.

It was always going to ruin the season when Morgan Smith got injured. You can't get a good half back on long term loan, they are all employed, so you get a young lad, like Dean, but they can't lead a team around, or you get someone on a 2 week deal. Nothing offers consistency to build a team around. Doesn't help that O'Hagan always has a note from matron as well!

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

He scored for Fev tonight as they beat Newcastle 68-12.

58 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

He scored for Fev tonight as they beat Newcastle 68-12.

Sounds like me gran could've scored tonight😀😀😀

Archived