Town v Rochdale

Derwent Park SC

This coming Sunday marathon man and his team will be running a marathon to raise money for young lives v cancer. Us and the club have decided to raffle fuis away shirt from last season off in hopes of helping raise money for this great charity.

£2 a ticket and payments taken via PayPal only at dpsc2021@outlook.com

we can take cash payments if you drop the money off with Scott. Contact scott on 07710642380.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Derwent Park SC said:

Barnes

J Brown 

Clarke 

Dawson

Doran

Fell

Fitzy

Forber

Goulding 

Henson 

Holroyd 

Lightowler 

Marwood

Moore

O’Brien

O’Donnell

Scholey

Singleton

Thompson

Wellington 

Young 

Yes I agree , Barnes is deserving of bigger letters 

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Surely Penky won’t dive over from dummy half … 

Never seen him do it David but you never know, he’s maybe been watching videos of Matty and fancies trying it.

Oh dear oh dear

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Well well well. Wish you could bottle that feeling of a last gasp winner!!!! GET IN!!!

Absolutely scenes at the end there! But in all honesty, we're very lucky to come away from that game with anything at all. We were lethargic, error ridden and blunt in both attack and defence. Thought Rochdale were pretty good an always looked threatening. Got a decent lal half back there. But credit to the never say die attitude of our boys. Clarck was my mom.

Hope Scholey isn't out too long and can recover well. There was a god awful crack you could hear from the popular side. Hope we do nothing else in training apart from learn how to catch high bombs and kick offs. 

UTT

Glad we won but sorry that was awful . We were second best all over the place . Slower , ponderous , brittle on our line . I’m glad Chris said we didn’t deserve to win because that’s reality . We seriously need to sharpen up because in those three games I’ve seen it’s been same old same old , just such hard work .  We really are crying out for a big middle unit to bend the line btw

Unlucky Rochdale best team ,but what a way to win get the f#£k in,penky  as clever as ever and some strong running forwards,we seem so one dimensional why can’t we try different kick offs for a change instead of just putting it in exactly the same place every time, hope stevie isn’t to badly injured,but will take that result alday every day utt

Thought today we where very poor in parts of the game, say what you like about Fui but he made a hell of a difference for them when he was on the pitch, we could do with a big middle to take the sting out of teams. Having said all that a win is a win and credit for never giving in, we will have to better next week at Barrow to get anything from the game.

Archived