Sat 19-Sun 20 Jun: The Betfred League 1 Match Thread

17 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

14-24 Great Skolars performance 

It is considering that they were down to 12 after 30 mins. Respect against the run away League leaders.

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Pleased all is well at London v Barrow.

Cumbrian derby game next week should be interesting

Big chance for Workington  with all Barrows centres injured, including Maloudi, Ryan Shaw, Hulme and Tyson. Several big signings including J Walne out and D Toal. Can see an away win. 

1 hour ago, Moonshine said:

It is considering that they were down to 12 after 30 mins. Respect against the run away League leaders.

No one is running away with it yet, Doncaster are beginning to look more likely the title contenders just now but let's see what the 2 Big games tomorrow bring. 

Great effort from Skolars 👏

Worrying times for West Wales. After what looked like some improvement at the start of the season they've reverted back to type. No Rangi or Henson and pretty much the same squad as last year now. Hard to see how they'll get a win this year 

How the hell did crusaders score 60? Zero flattered them last week. We really weren't that great and should have been 70 plus. This league is very hard to read. Top four of Barrow, Workington, Doncaster, Keighley then pick 2 from Hunslet, Rochdale and Coventry from the rest.

Incidentally. When I say it's hard I think the top 3 will be between Barrow, Workington and Doncaster, Keighley in 4th and a free for all between 3 clubs for 5th

1 hour ago, OriginalMrC said:

Great effort from Scholars 👏

Worrying times for West Wales. After what looked like some improvement at the start of the season they've reverted back to type. No Rangi or Henson and pretty much the same squad as last year now. Hard to see how they'll get a win this year 

Skolars mate not scholars 

best chance Worky will have next week...Barrows injury issues have never been worse

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

12 minutes ago, morty said:

best chance Worky will have next week...Barrows injury issues have never been worse

Looks like we've been lucky. Apart from a long term injury to Jordie Hedges we've been ok (touch wood). Hopefully a short term injury to Mudoti is made up for by the return of Douglas.

3 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

Looks like we've been lucky. Apart from a long term injury to Jordie Hedges we've been ok (touch wood). Hopefully a short term injury to Mudoti is made up for by the return of Douglas.

Rob.... Hooker playing on the wing today its not pretty but he did score .........lol

Lee Morton

2 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

Are we talking about the same thing?

no mate dont think so .... i was meaning Barrow had a hooker Harry Swarbrick, playing on the wing today 

Lee Morton

Just now, Rob Nash said:

No worries. Big game soon. Us you an maybe Town for top spot.

definitely....will be close

Lee Morton

13 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

I am afraid so. But I will applaud the players for giving 100% . it must be hard to receive punishment each week.

I do hope that things will improve.

Archived