Fri 18 Jun: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 19:45

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/06/21 at 19:15

2 hours ago, davet said:

Giants only able to name a 17man squad for Friday.

We look very light in the forwards, so not confident going in to this one.

Presume Seb & Roberts aren't playing for Salford.

We've managed to add 2 more to the squad.  Still a long way off our best team unfortunately.

18 hours ago, davet said:

We've managed to add 2 more to the squad.  Still a long way off our best team unfortunately.

Sezer & Trout have now joined the squad.

A bit more confident with Sezer back, but if we get in to a forwards battle, we will be overpowered.

Gonna go for us by 4pts in a not easy on eye win!!

8 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

So how come, neither this game or the Wigan one is being shown live on Sky? Have they thrown the toys out of the box because of England v Scotland at Wendyball?

I don't know for sure, bleep, but presume it is because 2 SL games from England per round is now the norm, with the bonus of a third if Les Dracs are at home, which they were scheduled to be tomorrow.

On 15/06/2021 at 19:53, daz39 said:

Can't see us winning this as were struggling for numbers due to the Covid outbreak, would be very surprised if we managed anything.

Saying that Watto will have them pumped up against the peasants he left.

Peasants Revolt Again!

Salford deserved their victory tonight, you can't deny that can you Daz39?

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

Congratulations to Salford on a well deserved win. Sarginson had a good game but the assault on Adam O'Brien shouldn't go unpunished. Don't know how a referee, linesman and ingoal official who were all within 10 yards of the incident could all get it wrong. Sarginson is a fine player but he has previous for this type of tackle - if you can call it that. A slap on the wrist is not enough for serial offenders.

Through gritted teeth "Well done Salford" aaargghhhh.

Was really looking forward to a showdown game at the LSV, I would suggest this result could be a big coffin nail for Leigh, but and I know this is hard for you all to believe I have been wrong once before, I can only hope I am once more.

19 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Through gritted teeth "Well done Salford" aaargghhhh.

Was really looking forward to a showdown game at the LSV, I would suggest this result could be a big coffin nail for Leigh, but and I know this is hard for you all to believe I have been wrong once before, I can only hope I am once more.

Leigh now have to win 3 games at a minimum to survive in Super League and that includes being the Red Devils in the return game

10 hours ago, Wood1 said:

Congratulations to Salford on a well deserved win. Sarginson had a good game but the assault on Adam O'Brien shouldn't go unpunished. Don't know how a referee, linesman and ingoal official who were all within 10 yards of the incident could all get it wrong. Sarginson is a fine player but he has previous for this type of tackle - if you can call it that. A slap on the wrist is not enough for serial offenders.

The thing about that is SRD will then have been punished twice for the same offence and wrongly in part.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived