NRL Match Thread - Round 15 - 2021

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 mins left and Walsh tries the drop goal. First one charged down, second one wide.

Knights have the advantage of a strong wind so they may be able to kick the 1-pointer from near halfway.

ylff3ledgvy6kg7ygpxw.gifalvki90ezfqos3v8s1zg.gif

Dragons: 20. Tyrell Sloan 2. Cody Ramsey 3. Brayden Wiliame 4. Gerard Beale 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 15. Josh Kerr 11. Tariq Sims 12. Jack Bird 17. Jack de Belin

10. Paul Vaughan 16. Daniel Alvaro 18. Adam Clune 22. Billy Burns.

18th man: 19. Poasa Faamausili

Raiders: 1. Bailey Simonsson 2. Semi Valemei 3. Sebastian Kris 4. Matthew Timoko 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Sam Williams 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Ryan Sutton

14. Tom Starling 15. Emre Guler 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Joseph Tapine.

18th man: 18. Xavier Savage

33 minutes ago, Graham said:

Thanks for the updates.

Was it a “gutsy win in the wet” for Knights?

The wind played a big role. Both teams just wanted the 2 points, no matter how.

Why don't they HIA Papalii and stitch up his face with the free interchange. Otherwise hell keep bleeding and they'll have to take him off.

Bit of a breeze, eh?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

@The Rocket, can we say the merger with Illawarra has worked? It doesn’t look to be the most hospitable of nights, but that is a very small crowd by the looks. Do you think those of the Illawarra are accepting of the Dragons? 

I have no doubt RL can work in Wollongong, but maybe not as a merged Sydney identity that hosts 6 games a season?

Archived