Bentley to Leeds

17 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

I loved watching LMS when he was at the Broncos and when he played for Ireland in the World Cup it reminded me of how entertaining he is as a player. If only he hadn’t sold his soul...

You mean seen the light 😊.  Are you prepared to admit to liking any Saints player ever? C’mon this is a safe environment to discuss such things 😂

I’ll go first and give you Radlinski…I could never find any reason to dislike him. Wonderful athlete, nice fella. 

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

Yawn - here we go again 

If your that great at producing them why do you have to sign so many ? Its only a few weeks ago you were trying to sign a certain young half back from Cas. Surely you can produce 1 decent one of your own if you produce that many ?? 

Yes the successful periods Leeds have had is when the large majority in the team have been mainly home grown. I'm thinking of the Roy Francis era and beyond and of course the first part of this century . Time will tell about the present rebuild 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

Yawn - here we go again 

If your that great at producing them why do you have to sign so many ? Its only a few weeks ago you were trying to sign a certain young half back from Cas. Surely you can produce 1 decent one of your own if you produce that many ?? 

James Bentley played his junior rugby in Leeds and came through the Bradford academy. Every club signs players that didn’t come through their academy, no club is completely self sufficient. As for half backs Saints have a Frenchmen in Theo Fages.

On 18/06/2021 at 18:43, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

James Bentley played his junior rugby in Leeds and came through the Bradford academy. Every club signs players that didn’t come through their academy, no club is completely self sufficient. As for half backs Saints have a Frenchmen in Theo Fages.

Your the one constantly banging on about how great Leeds are at producing players in greater numbers than anyone else but its Leeds who at trying to buy their way out of the hole their in

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Archived