Ryan Atkins, one game ban.

Andy Knight

Ryan Atkins has been handed a one game ban for Grade B high tackle meaning he will miss Whitehaven away next Sunday.

Tyme Dow-Nikau got a 2 game ban for Grade C other contrary behaviour for North Wales.

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

11 minutes ago, Andy Knight said:

Ryan Atkins has been handed a one game ban for Grade B high tackle meaning he will miss Whitehaven away next Sunday.

Tyme Dow-Nikau got a 2 game ban for Grade C other contrary behaviour for North Wales.

That's a joke. A deliberate attack to the head and you get a one game ban. Poor!

• 2 months later...

I think he’s tried hard, but as he hinted it must be frustrating for an elite sportsman when his body starts to let him down and he can’t do what he used to do. Good on him for recognising this and stepping down. I think one or two of our “experienced” signings must have known this truth about themselves a year or two ago, but chose to keep on going instead of calling it a day. 

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Danny Washbrook has decided to call it a day at the end of the season and will retire along with Ryan Atkins and James Green, I'd like to thank all three for pulling on a Knights shirt.

I like Washy , when he came to us he said it was his last season , I would not say he is laid back but he makes the game look easy as we all know it is far from that.....no , he plays the game with a smile on his face and given that he has been asked to play out of position during this season he has done very well and thanks for your time in amber and black Washy.

1 minute ago, Shadow45 said:

Not that anyone would like Ford to go, but you need to have a succession plan in place and Spears would be the ideal candidate 

Don't want Fordy to go either but I just think Spearsy on the coaching staff would be ideal, when he's not in the squad he does a lot of coaching from the touchline.

Archived