George Williams Not Going Back To Wigan

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Williams could be back in SL this week. Warrington seem to have agreed a release of Akauola to Salford W.I.E. 

Along with the retirement of Inglis (and Latu gone without playing) this may have freed up the space.

2 hours ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Looks like Williams could be back in SL this week. Warrington seem to have agreed a release of Akauola to Salford W.I.E. 

Along with the retirement of Inglis (and Latu gone without playing) this may have freed up the space.

Your just not being fair !! you should pass your salary sombrero round to the other clubs to try on every now & again 😉

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

47 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Your just not being fair !! you should pass your salary sombrero round to the other clubs to try on every now & again 😉

Fair point but its not Warrington who have been found guilty of SC breaches. 

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

Game changer in the title race this… 

… Wire firm favourites now IMO. 

Nah. We’re too hot and cold, and it will take Williams a while to settle.

We’ll certainly be in the mix, but I’d have us a distant 3rd behind Saints and Cats at the moment. A lot depends on a potential Wigan revival and potential too-early-peak for Cats.

45 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Nah. We’re too hot and cold, and it will take Williams a while to settle.

We’ll certainly be in the mix, but I’d have us a distant 3rd behind Saints and Cats at the moment. A lot depends on a potential Wigan revival and potential too-early-peak for Cats.

Still need to sort out forwards out,

9 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Still need to sort out forwards out,

Well Butler and Robson are gone for the season, so I guess it leaves us a little short if we get a few injuries in the pack. We are noticeably lacking when Hill and Cooper are off the field. Mulhern is pretty decent but any one of those three out and we struggle IMO.

Archived