Lets not get giddy

RogerT

17 hours ago, RogerT said:

I was giddy from last night 3 pints and 2 Bacardi and cokes and I had a brilliant nights sleep.

I get giddy when I fasten my laces.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just now, Hugh Jarce said:

If you can't enjoy it at the moment when can you?

Get as giddy as possible!! 

I reckon we do this every 5  - 6 years. The play offs in 2016, and a massive cup win in 2010, so we're nailed on for SL 2022 😉

Dewsbury have a similar cycle, it's just every 40 years....

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I reckon we do this every 5  - 6 years. The play offs in 2016, and a massive cup win in 2010, so we're nailed on for SL 2022 😉

Dewsbury have a similar cycle, it's just every 40 years....

I'm sorry PM but 2022 is pencilled in for Fev. We have been banging the drum since 2010 when Powell revitalised us. You will probably ripen for the year 2032😂😂😂😂

I know I say this every week, but this Sunday is the hottest ticket in the county never mind town, switch off for 10 this week like Whitehaven and York and it'll be a hard way back. Stay switched on lads!

I can't wait for this one. It's going to be interesting to see how the bookies price this one up. Obviously Batley higher in the table but Fax results and points for and against does suggest they have been playing pretty well. The easy win for Batley at the beginning of the season to have some barring on it as well.

I'm not too sure what to expect from this but know if we want that 3rd spot its a must win game for us because after this we have a very nice run of fixtures while a lot of the other contenders face off against each other.

Archived