Barrow away

Unicorn 106

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1985 , today barrow had easy 100 tables on the pitch area for the England v Germany game thats plenty of revenue on alcohol , their deffo doing something right as ppl are talking about them 

8 hours ago, foggieraider13 said:

Derwent

Do Town own their ground?  I thought like the Reds with Borough Park, they lease it from the council? 

Town own the actual stadium, the council own the land it is built on. 

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

The Miners welfare I think. 🤔 Town don't own DP they just have a massive lease on the place, not sure if that lease got sold to Allerdale as part of the proposed new stadium. 

On that topic. The stadium updates have gone quiet (again) 

On 29/06/2021 at 03:12, Onreport said:

Am sure a lot of the 3k would have been from Town, something that seems to have been deliberately ignored by SOME. All credit to Barrow for their off field efforts,  Just hope as many from Barrow travel in the opposite direction. 

I wouldn’t worry about that as I’d expect at least as many if not more 

On 29/06/2021 at 15:28, pmac said:

1985 , today barrow had easy 100 tables on the pitch area for the England v Germany game thats plenty of revenue on alcohol , their deffo doing something right as ppl are talking about them 

Around 1k watching & paying 20 quid per table max 6 people & I believe they have 140 tables, Factor in 140 x 20 then all the food n drink & we are making hay while the sun shines.

They also host different nights, Showed a Take That Gig & sold it out.

Also host movie nights etc

Archived