Cup final Tickets

tms

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I reckon you're watching the Dewsbury game for the fifth time on RoversTV. "No love, still no email...you hang in there until the RFL answer, it'll be any time soon..."

Got cut off after the 2 hours ,sent an email and that's come back undeliverable, maybe not meant to go to Wembley lol. Try AGAIN tomorrow but who knows if we will ever get ANY joy from them.

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Did you get a confirmation EMAIL? We have had our money taken out on our Visa card and a page which shows where our seats are but no confirmation email, my Wife as been on the phone to the RL 1 hour 40 mins and counting , everyone else we know as the confirmation email.

Yes I have, arrived within a couple of minutes of the booking. Have you checked your spam? Might have been blocked by your provider. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

15 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

Yes I have, arrived within a couple of minutes of the booking. Have you checked your spam? Might have been blocked by your provider. 

Checked spam ,just can't figure it out ta .

Checked spam ,just can't figure it out ta .

see me tomorrow, I'll show you the e-mail we got.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

Hard work that.

Nearly gave up. Wouldn't allow me to get ant Fev tickets then only single adults despite wanting one for me and my under 16 yr old lad. Eventually I managed to get them just as I was about to give up.

Terrible website. Just hoping that I clicked on the Fev tickets. I was getting desperate and not concentrating. Which sections/areas have we been allocated?

13 minutes ago, Squidward said:

Hard work that.

Nearly gave up. Wouldn't allow me to get ant Fev tickets then only single adults despite wanting one for me and my under 16 yr old lad. Eventually I managed to get them just as I was about to give up.

Terrible website. Just hoping that I clicked on the Fev tickets. I was getting desperate and not concentrating. Which sections/areas have we been allocated?

We seem to be from 113 to about 120. Saints fans have the other half (well, more than half obviously) of our end.

It's like you are in a dream. We booked other day and were put in section 113. Two days later the money is returned back to bank saying that we have been ghosted???? Booked again today it's put us in section 120 and taken money so who knows? We might end up with 76 seats😀😀😀

FINALLY got through only 10 mins today !!! Was told they are in the system and will arrive, been inundated.

you'll be able to sleep tonight now!!!😀

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

Fevrover,could I ask which number you called about your tickets,I also haven’t received a confirmation email,sent email to RFL and they replied acknowledging it but still waiting an answer about my tickets.The tickets are there in the my account section on the website but getting a bit paranoid as no money taken out of account,thanks

1 hour ago, TonyW said:

Fevrover,could I ask which number you called about your tickets,I also haven’t received a confirmation email,sent email to RFL and they replied acknowledging it but still waiting an answer about my tickets.The tickets are there in the my account section on the website but getting a bit paranoid as no money taken out of account,thanks

The one on the RL website i think ( my Wife phoned) i will ask her when she's in from work. I've sent FOUR emails and got acknowledgements back but nothing else yet and it's been 3 days. I've spoke to other people who are in same boat.

6 minutes ago, TonyW said:

Thank you,i have checked bank account again and found now that the money has been taken so feeling a bit better but would still like confirmation from them,not good for the nerves though 

We have our money taken and bloke on phone said we were on the system, phone no. Is 08448561113.

Archived