Wembley

HaxbyKnight

Tickets are apparently all priced and sold directly from the RFL and not by the clubs themselves and will be £55 adults, £40 concessions, £25 children.  So the only thing the club will be selling and has any control over is coach travel. Just a rumour on another forum. 

Our phenomenal vaccine rollout and increasing uptake of the NHS App means the Challenge Cup Final and the 1895 Cup Final will now take place in front of tens of thousands of fans at Wembley Stadium, which is a very positive sign ahead of the Rugby League World Cup later this year.

The RFL will announce further details around conditions of entry, consent required from all fans to opt into the Event Research Programme and NHS Test and Trace requirements early next week.

Will the card giving details of both jabs be sufficient to gain entry to Wembley ?

or are the Government assuming EVERYONE has a smart phone with the NHS App

that would be the ONLY form of proof you have had both jabs to gain entry ?.

Yes there is the lateral flow test but the info given out so far is as clear as mud.

As we have only 3 days grace as ST holders to buy tickets BEFORE they go on general sale you can understand my apprehension , buying after the 3 days grace with only 45,000 allowed in may prove difficult , 4 teams I am sure could eat up this restricted attendance in no time.

18 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Tickets are apparently all priced and sold directly from the RFL and not by the clubs themselves and will be £55 adults, £40 concessions, £25 children.  So the only thing the club will be selling and has any control over is coach travel. Just a rumour on another forum. 

That may be the case, but I'd be surprised if each club doesn't get an allocation to sell themselves. Hopefully there will be a statemen from the Knights shortly.

1 minute ago, HaxbyKnight said:

That may be the case, but I'd be surprised if each club doesn't get an allocation to sell themselves. Hopefully there will be a statemen from the Knights shortly.

Hopefully, and probably just a rumour. I’ll look out for the club to release official information.

3 minutes ago, POR said:

Don't forget to get in you've got to have had both doses of the vaccine at least 14 days before the game, or a negative Lateral Flow Test, within 48  hours of the game.

Having been to Wembley for the England games in the past week I've got to say this is an easy process, couldn't be quicker or simpler to show the LFT/Vaccine proof on your phone or printed out and you're straight through. No need to worry and there's plenty of time to order LFTs if you need to 

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

52 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Ticket bought months ago, hotel and train also booked a while ago, can't wait.

Out of interest when you bought tickets months ago (like we did) did it tell you where you’re sat? Or does it just say they’ll let you know the nearer the time?

2 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

You've done well H.K. Congratulations! Better than me or anyone else I've spoken to this morning. Did you get the ticket on the R.F.L. site?

Yes, I followed the link on the Knights website and got straight through. Although I was asked which team I supported, there was no reference to being a season ticket holder. My ticket is in block 127 which I guess is allocated to the Knights. It is worth bearing in mind the tickets are advertised as for the Challenge Cup final, there is no reference to the 1895 cup on the ticketing site.

Me too. 127. After booking mine I sought out which blocks are being offered to the other clubs currently. Saints are being offered 105, Fev 114, Knights 127 and Cas 135. Seems sensible. A sea of amber and black down our end. Hope they are not reassigned.🤣

https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat

5 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Yes, I followed the link on the Knights website and got straight through. Although I was asked which team I supported, there was no reference to being a season ticket holder. My ticket is in block 127 which I guess is allocated to the Knights. It is worth bearing in mind the tickets are advertised as for the Challenge Cup final, there is no reference to the 1895 cup on the ticketing site.

Booked my tickets and as a season ticket holder wasn't asked if i had a season ticket,seems a bit confusing if season holders were supposed to have first go at getting tickets for the game

9 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

I eventually got through, like you H.K., via the Knight's site. As you say, no reference to 1895 Cup but they did ask who I supported. No mention of whether or not I was a season ticket holder.

Archived