Sun 27 Jun: SL: Salford Red Devils v Leeds Rhinos KO 13:00

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/06/21 at 19:00

In the meantime Salford have scored with a 70m intercept.

Reds 6 Leeds 10.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, M j M said:

Did anyone mention Salford scored ?!

Currently 6-10.

I just did after things became a bit less lively.

Salford penalty.

Reds 8 Leeds 10.

Myler in.

Reds 8 Leeds 16.

15 minutes ago, M j M said:

The score in your fishy dreams maybe.

Jeez...I make an error, correct it immediately, and you still get in before it's amended.

Another brawl, two yellows, 11 v 11.

Gale the instigator I think.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Jeez...I make an error, correct it immediately, and you still get in before it's amended.

Another brawl, two yellows, 11 v 11.

Gale the instigator I think.

No idea why these two sides are going after each other in this way but it's not great racking up suspensions right before a mega busy period of games. 

Leeds in again. 8-26.

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Gale reacted to a knee to the head

Fair play, missed the incident so I was just going off the commentary team who seem to be favouring Leeds.

Beautiful offload from Prior puts Leeming over.

Reds 8 Leeds 32.

1 minute ago, M j M said:

Leeming in and rolls his ankle in process of scoring 🙄

Leeming ok to carry on.

Salford still putting  the effort in but being outclassed a bit right now.

Dirty Leeds, Hurrell should have had a red card,(received no punishment from ref) Mossop threw one punch in self defence, but it was a great punch.

Gale ran after Ryan Lannon causing another brawl. Both sin binning. Inconsistent at best by Hicks. 

No issue with Wells lifting above horizontal for his yellow.

Seems to be a lot of twisting the leg after a tackle going on.

Leeds outclassed Salford, who are weak down the side.  Marshall plays men out of position today it was Tui at fullback.

Just hope Leigh can't put a run together

Archived