Fri 25 Jun: SL: Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants KO 19:45

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/06/21 at 19:15

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, meast said:

Another penalty goal from Russell.

Pretty poor game plenty errors from both sides 

Giants 10-0 after 28

Poor game indeed. Hull have made way too many unforced errors regardless of who is playing.

We're really struggling due to numerous errors, Jack Logan the main culprit.

Was hoping I'd never see him in a Hull shirt again.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

I'd have rather just played another one of the academy lads tbh.

Dreadful half of rugby for Hull. The only reason we are still in the game is that Huddersfield have been really poor themselves.

5 minutes ago, MZH said:

Poor game indeed. Hull have made way too many unforced errors regardless of who is playing.

Both sides treating it like a hot potato!

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Wynne's made a few errors not to mention giving away silly penalties in possession

2 minutes ago, MZH said:

I'd have rather just played another one of the academy lads tbh.

Dreadful half of rugby for Hull. The only reason we are still in the game is that Huddersfield have been really poor themselves.

We've worked hard and put the effort in but we haven't looked like scoring points, hence my post about how we need to start punishing Hull errors

3 minutes ago, meast said:

We've worked hard and put the effort in but we haven't looked like scoring points, hence my post about how we need to start punishing Hull errors

Huddersfield definitely the better side, but you've wasted a lot of good field position.

Finally  we score.

Jack ###### Logan scores now.

Connor Wynne over.

2 minutes ago, meast said:

Hull score again, another Sneyd kick beats the defence and Wynne dives on it before it goes dead.

Sneyd adds the extras 

Surely game over now?

Hull 16-10 on 62

Hull have only used 14 players so far. It's unlikely we will see the young half back come on. McNamara might get a go at hooker. Will he trust Burrell with the game so tight? The starting forwards must be shattered.

Sneyd dg.

17-10.

20 minutes ago, meast said:

Sneyd kicks a one pointer to win the game with 3 left.

Sneyd FC 17-10 Huddersfield

An abysmal second half from us in a dreadful game.

It really was a terrible game. It was always going to be a lottery with both teams hugely depleted. Hull just managed to find a spell of momentum in the second half. 

Fash was excellent I thought. Really stood up in difficult circumstances.

Archived