Thu 24 Jun: SL: Warrington Wolves v Leigh Centurions KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/06/21 at 19:15

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it tome to look at stopping the attacker using the shoulder, the defender can't.

Not saying anything illegal happened but, he turned his shoulder into the defender and put him out of the game, hopefully only until he gets the all clear to return.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Padge said:

Is it tome to look at stopping the attacker using the shoulder, the defender can't.

Not saying anything illegal happened but, he turned his shoulder into the defender and put him out of the game, hopefully only until he gets the all clear to return.

Bang on mate, it's dangerous and should be illegal.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

8 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Lets have walking rugby😉

If you're not allowed to put your shoulder towards an attacking player's head as it could cause a bad head injury, please tell me, as an attacking player, how you can be allowed to put your shoulder towards a defender's head when it could cause a similar bad head injury?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

6 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

If you're not allowed to put your shoulder towards an attacking player's head as it could cause a bad head injury, please tell me, as an attacking player, how you can be allowed to put your shoulder towards a defender's head when it could cause a similar bad head injury?

Maybe you should ask what responsibility a defender has in poor technique. 

1 minute ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Maybe you should ask what responsibility a defender has in poor technique. 

The Leigh lad was going for a tackle round the waist and Akaulola deliberately dropped his shoulder to hit him where he intended, obviously, as I saw it.

I'll wait and see if the powers that be saw it as I did.

Archived