Fri 25 Jun: Intl: England v Combined Nations All Stars KO 20:15 (TV)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Draw
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 7 to 12 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/06/21 at 19:45

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Well no, because if they can't put out a competitive side, nobody will get anything out of it.

You have to be careful where you deploy that argument.

The Australians could use it one day as an an excuse to avoid playing England, and then we could just sack off international Rugby League entirely.

No interest in this, it's a dog's dinner of  a non event, typical of RL that's purpose is to lead into a tournament that I don't think will happen this year.

You can express what opinion you like about that view but I won't be saying anything else, just not interested.

15 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

That would be the Liam Kay averaging two tries. game at present🤨 Try and think before you post, France could only wish for a French winger as prolific as Kay.

Fouad Yaha has 58 tries in Super League. Kay, 6. I think they wouldn’t need to wish for long. 

6 minutes ago, Josef K said:

I’d love to see Welsby have a runout in the halves. 

'Having a run out in the halves' is taking us back to 1981, not 2021.  

What we want is a balanced side that has players in established positions.

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

I’m in Warrington for this. Just had an email saying no food or drink on sale at the HJ and can’t nip out and come back in again. 

4+ hours with no ale 😢

Console yourself by counting the empty seats (just like the good old days 😄 )

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

You have to be careful where you deploy that argument.

The Australians could use it one day as an an excuse to avoid playing England, and then we could just sack off international Rugby League entirely.

Have Australia consistently pasted us? I know they've had the occasional big score, but they haven't consistently beaten us.

And we've always selected our strongest side against them, unlike France who can't select their full contingent half the time.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

6 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Have Australia consistently pasted us? I know they've had the occasional big score, but they haven't consistently beaten us.

And we've always selected our strongest side against them, unlike France who can't select their full contingent half the time.

Genuine question, when did England (not Great Britain) last beat Australia?

59 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

And of course the big point is that England v Australia makes money and attracts crowds. 

Archived