Fri 25 Jun: Intl: England v Combined Nations All Stars KO 20:15 (TV)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Draw
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 7 to 12 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/06/21 at 19:45

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Have Australia consistently pasted us? I know they've had the occasional big score, but they haven't consistently beaten us.

And we've always selected our strongest side against them, unlike France who can't select their full contingent half the time.

We play Australia a lot less than we used to. Outside World Cups, when do we play them at all these days? It’s a slippery slope.

I just think we need to stop disrespecting France as an RL playing nation, that’s my point.

Perhaps if we established a regular annual 2-game series, home and away, we could build it into something special, for both nations and for the sport.

We’ve just watched England women defeat Wales 60-0. Is anyone suggesting those two teams shouldn’t play each other again?

You have to start somewhere, and build it up, and that’s what England and France should be doing, in my view.

Usual bang-up job of the anthems.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived