Fev in SL 2022 :- would they go Full Time.

The problem for any team getting promoted is being able to recruit good players. A lot of SL players will already be contracted, those available aren't going to jump at the chance of a 1 year contract for a team most likely to be well beaten most weeks. Not exactly going to enhance their next contract. The only way I could see it working is if the promoted team got a 1 year exemption from relegation, but that's not going to happen for understandable reasons.

Toulouse might be more attractive than Fev, but they'd need to rely on signing some good Aussies. 

Nice thinly disguised topic aimed at why Fev shouldn’t be in SL. 

My guess is that they will have to go full time even if this is the wrong decision after all there are part time players who are as good as full time players but they choose to be part time because it fits in with the rest of their lives.

Of course they would go full time, they’ve built a squad to try and get promoted with this in mind. The last time they got to the final was a bit of surprise and they weren’t prepared hence the hybrid chat. 

worst case scenario they might carry a couple of PT squad players but unlikely. Biggest problem will be recruitment for whoever goes up, as most sensible people acknowledge.

Given Toulouse and fev seem so far ahead they might be able to negotiate conditional contracts with players now and get some bites.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

I don't know why anyone is even discussing part time as it is not the Criteria for any SL club.

If you cant be a Full time club with Full time players and Full time contracts, you cant be or play in SL.

You can of course sign a really rubbish contract and do something really dodgy in breach of the salary cap ! Some teams (the bigger ones) are pearlers at this !!

Archived