And so to the big hole in the ground.

RogerT

Before all that  what's happened to the forum layout? 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

And so to the big hole in the ground.

shouldn't that be little hole in the ground  bulls  have been given permission to play widnes and you on their baby pitch York measured the pitch and it was 50.8 M wide. so narrower than the Rams😀

12 hours ago, RogerT said:

Why whats happened to it, or do you mean the website.

I think I'd pressed a wrong button Roger 🤭

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

I don't think Bradford are the same without Brough, but having said that we're not quite where we were so it could/should be an interesting game. Is it on our league? I'm not worried about covid 19 it's the other 18 diseases you can catch in Bradford I'm worried about!

58 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I don't think Bradford are the same without Brough, but having said that we're not quite where we were so it could/should be an interesting game. Is it on our league? I'm not worried about covid 19 it's the other 18 diseases you can catch in Bradford I'm worried about!

But you've got to understand PM  kear didn't bring him in for his rugby skills it was for his ability to show the ref how to referee games😀

5 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Very few Championship games are on OuRLeague now PM for the reasons that KN outlined a few weeks ago. The only one featuring this weekend is York v Newcastle.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Onto the game bulls now have lilley pulling all the strings but he want's to beat you on his own don't fall into the trap of rushing out to stop him FEV let him have the ball  didn't rush out left no spaces and stopped the threat 

Because of playing at the  narrow rams and now on baby odsal kear brought in a lot of big forwards unfortunately they are not the fittest and in both games where FEV have posted 40plus in both halves of both games they were blowing out of their backsides so run them about make them do a lot of tackling and I'm sure you will be able to overrun them and score

Hmmmm seeing what Craig is saying in the BN and the Bulls fetching another in I think we will struggle with this game, shame really.

It doesn't appear to be on Our League, so how do we get tickets for those brave soles wishing to go?

12 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

It doesn't appear to be on Our League, so how do we get tickets for those brave soles wishing to go?

That's true PM  but Our League will stream coverage of six more matches over the next two weekends two on the 4th and four on the 11th unfortunaetly no bulls or toulouse for you although rams are on away at  thunder😀

4 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

What a cracking interview/listen. I recommend you hit the "full interview" link, it's well worth it. Speaks well, honestly, & openly.

If we have another BISSA dinner(Covid permitting ) he would definitely be welcome for a spot. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived