our league just a thought

tms

Would it be financially beneficial for us to get our league to screen FEV v TO on the 1st would we get a cavalcade of non FEV fans tuning in because I'm sure there will be a lot of interest from fans outside the championship

39 minutes ago, POR said:

Would it be financially beneficial for us to get our league to screen FEV v TO on the 1st would we get a cavalcade of non FEV fans tuning in because I'm sure there will be a lot of interest from fans outside the championship

I would certainly pay a fiver to watch that game.

You need to sell 300 passes to break even. I suspect that you might find that cavalcade to be quite small.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 minutes ago, POR said:

299 BSJ     

gittinsfan I would certainly pay a fiver to watch that game.🤣

Would he pay a tenner? It might be viable then.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Always have trouble with Our League. Paid my dues got the programme. It starts and then freezes and wont go forward. I will attend the match at Featherstone as a Season ticket holder. It is their turn TO L,OSE.  UTR

I'd pay as I did towpath the very entertaining York V Fev game

BTW whatever happened to York 😉

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'd pay as I did towpath the very entertaining York V Fev game

BTW whatever happened to York 😉

Wheelbarrow full of old hasbeen's, a coach at a loss is never his fault, but the hasbeen's mentioned above, supported by a bunch of fans who's expectations at the start of the season that were so ridiculous... Screaming Lord sutch would have blushed. 

Be humble, be honest, but most of all be realistic, York are not a top 4 team, York have no divine right to be in super league simply because they think they're a "big team" with a new ground. 

Bradford will get into super league well before York, Ford will have to move on to achieve the level of success he thinks he's entitled to

Keeping it real since 1963🤔🤔🤔

As Ford has got such big ideas, there is a struggling team in Greater Manchester wanting a new coach. to try and keep them in the Championship. 

Now that would be a success

2 hours ago, haskey said:

As Ford has got such big ideas, there is a struggling team in Greater Manchester wanting a new coach. to try and keep them in the Championship. 

Now that would be a success

Hmmm, I know which chairman I would rather work for.

Archived