Wed 30th Jun: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/21 at 19:15

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

He's always like it.

Isn't he off to Cas?

That might temper him a bit.

If that’s the case I’m surprised Wire aren’t keen to keep him, unless Cas have offered him silly money. 

2 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

What is this “player of the match” rubbish- for gods sake someone sort this lefty woke agenda out 

So close. You missed off snowflake - otherwise you'd have got the full house.

3 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

What is this “player of the match” rubbish- for gods sake someone sort this lefty woke agenda out 

Maybe Wigan are going to play some of their ladies’ side next week. 

Mamo really is a likable fellow.  Loved that interview.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 minute ago, getdownmonkeyman said:

Mamo delivered.

What did he say?

I absolutely love Mamo, he seems a genuinely top bloke.  After the game at Trailfinders two years ago, he chatted with fans behind the goal long after most of the rest of the team had gone to the sheds.  There was a thread about players loved at their own club but hated everywhere else; I suspect that Mamo is one of those players that no one dislikes.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

I promised Elbowseye I’d come on here to apologise for my negative predictions, so I will…

Didn’t think Wigan could lose four on the bounce, and didn’t think Warrington had enough consistency to make it six in a row (ignoring the cup semi). Have we turned a corner? Maybe. We’re still not 100% slick in attack or defence but we’re looking more like a final-contesting side than we did last year. And the emerging youth is what is most pleasing. Lots to look forward to.

36 minutes ago, latchford albion said:

What did he say?

I absolutely love Mamo, he seems a genuinely top bloke.  After the game at Trailfinders two years ago, he chatted with fans behind the goal long after most of the rest of the team had gone to the sheds.  There was a thread about players loved at their own club but hated everywhere else; I suspect that Mamo is one of those players that no one dislikes.

He is slightly insane but brilliant 😄

1 hour ago, northamptoncougar said:

What is wrong with people who get incredibly angry about absolute trivia for some reason, start chucking out the silly words?

Calm down love, being that red in the face will do you no good.

1 hour ago, northamptoncougar said:

Good point, I'm not keen on singling one player out above the others either. Give them all a medal!

1 hour ago, getdownmonkeyman said:

Mamo delivered.

More like Gildart delivered it to him with a bow. 

He’s really going to struggle in the NRL Gildart imo. Getting pushed back and his defence always seems shaky to me.

Warrington the far better team tonight. That Harry Smith has got a fair few bloopers in him doesn't he. 

last week against Wakey he belted it out on the full from his own half and it almost landed back in Wigan. He needs to cut those mistakes out of his game. That pass was never on.

warrington seem to be coming together quite well to be fair to them.

1 minute ago, Trojan Horse said:

More like Gildart delivered it to him with a bow. 

He’s really going to struggle in the NRL Gildart imo. Getting pushed back and his defence always seems shaky to me.

I think he'll struggle too, doesn't look NRL quality IMO.

56 minutes ago, latchford albion said:

What did he say?

I could never do it justice. Link:

https://twitter.com/SkySportsRL/status/1410346243130376193?s=20

Just now, bratman said:

I think he'll struggle too, doesn't look NRL quality IMO.

He’s got the odd nice try in him and I haven’t seen him that much but when I do he seems to lose yardage in carries and in defence just seems shaky. Hughes went through him for a try like he wasn’t there tonight.

I didn’t see tonight’s game, so can’t really comment on Gildarts performance, but he has just come back from a long injury, and prior to that he was IMO definitely one of the best centres in SL, in both attack and defence. Never punishing in defence, but always reliable.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

2 hours ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I promised Elbowseye I’d come on here to apologise for my negative predictions, so I will…

Didn’t think Wigan could lose four on the bounce, and didn’t think Warrington had enough consistency to make it six in a row (ignoring the cup semi). Have we turned a corner? Maybe. We’re still not 100% slick in attack or defence but we’re looking more like a final-contesting side than we did last year. And the emerging youth is what is most pleasing. Lots to look forward to.

good in parts wire but a better side than wigan would have won that there was a spell after about 50 mins when they were as sihte as wigan only another wigan muck up brought them back into it.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

8 hours ago, northamptoncougar said:

It’s the award they give for the standout player in a game, surprised you’ve not seen it before, they’ve always done it.

Archived