West Wales raiders

town2018

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting listening to Chrisā€™s interview on the radio that the reason we only had 16 was due to a couple of positive covid tests. Hope everybody is ok and wellĀ done on the performance boys. I think thatā€™s the first time theyā€™ve been nilled this year, good for the points difference.UTT

thought O'Brien,an Dawson went forward well today,also big effort from Henson who played as a running forward in 2nd half after a good 30 mins at hooker.Dec also showing he can play a good running game at loose forward which lets marwood do is backing up play which gets us trys,but Doran ran the show. with injured players out,the lads did well today.šŸ‘šŸ‘

Caine will be a miss next week . And Coventry won't be a pushover . Hope our injury crisis improves .I'm saying crisis because it's getting that way . I thoughtĀ  Marcus and Conner were outstanding today . Jamie dictates the play .So I wonder why the refĀ  talked to him then put him on report.Ā  So that could be another player missingĀ  . Because we don't get any favours from the disciplinary committee .Will be interesting to see what punishment Willie Isa gets after watching the Saints Wigan matchĀ  tonight.Ā 

Well at the half way point and to be top scorers in the League is a testament to the style of rugby we are now trying to play under Chris with a very young and fit team.Considering we cannot get a consistent team out every week because of Injuries I am very happy to be sitting second with only the one defeat and the only team to take a point off Barrow who must have been everyones favourites to win the league at the start of the season.Hopefully after next week we can use the week off to refresh and get ready to kick on again and with Gabe,Pez and Stevie back in the fold we could have a real shout on a tough run of fixtures that are coming up.

Ā 

1 hour ago, silverfox said:

Caine will be a miss next week . And Coventry won't be a pushover . Hope our injury crisis improves .I'm saying crisis because it's getting that way . I thoughtĀ  Marcus and Conner were outstanding today . Jamie dictates the play .So I wonder why the refĀ  talked to him then put him on report.Ā  So that could be another player missingĀ  . Because we don't get any favours from the disciplinary committee .Will be interesting to see what punishment Willie Isa gets after watching the Saints Wigan matchĀ  tonight.Ā 

Jamie was called out only in his role as captain I believeĀ 

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

I really like young Marwood in the 17 , heā€™s busy around the ruckĀ Ā and heā€™s brilliant supporting up the middle . He just seems to be around the actionĀ 

Totally agree and he isnt afraid to tackle either no matter how big they are..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

10 hours ago, Onreport said:

Still no idea what the complaint was from Wales?

Crack at work was the wales player complained somebody had grabbed his Jersey Royals. No idea if thats true though.Ā 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I see at the disciplinary hearing Jordan Thomson has been referred for further investigation for attacking the groin, that must have been what was put on report.

Archived