Greg Johnson , welcome back

Batley Bob

Take it from this signing that Wayne Rettie wont be recalled from Hunslet and be back in Batley colours again? 

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Wing. Also brought in Oli Roberts hooker from Leeds, that too should be interesting positioning. Maybe needed a big lad though from somewhere.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Wing. Also brought in Oli Roberts hooker from Leeds, that too should be interesting positioning. Maybe needed a big lad though from somewhere.

its oli burton, roberts is at salford for 21. he looks a decent player for sure.

Good player for us before he went back to SL hopefully he still has a hunger for the game

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

12 hours ago, il cattivo said:

Take it from this signing that Wayne Rettie wont be recalled from Hunslet and be back in Batley colours again? 

Which is a shame, Wayne's enthusiasm lifted the crowd.  

However, CL appears to be a shrewd coach and new bodies will be very welcome just now.

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

Were you at Fev for the play off semis?

Wasn't everyone!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

35 minutes ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

You may have blinked and missed him, Roger.

He was pretty quick.

Roger is usually at the bar, or watering his horse.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I was neither due to driving that day, wife not interested in rugby so won't go near any matches.

Yes, I wasn't doing the stats then, just attended matches and cheered my head off or in the bar afterwards, so they were just good players to me then.

Archived