Dewsbury v Sheffield

Crown Flatter

10 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I watched the same highlights Nick and the pass looked OK to me. It just goes to show how difficult it is to judge these things instantly.

The penalty was galling but Farrell provoked Finn into retaliating and, sadly, retaliation is regarded as more worthy of punishment. It is water under the bridge now but I still don't understand that particular decision.

Farrell as put on Facebook,Instagram and you can clearly see him going towards Finn with clenched fists,but Finn is old and wise enough not to fall for them tactics,right 🤷‍♂️
Farrell even applauded as he left the field,job done.

12 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Farrell as put on Facebook,Instagram and you can clearly see him going towards Finn with clenched fists,but Finn is old and wise enough not to fall for them tactics,right 🤷‍♂️
Farrell even applauded as he left the field,job done.

Well great achievement by him. He had the talent to be a SL player but too busy niggling and fighting. Yes a career highlight of cheating your way to a draw in a mid-table Championship match. Bet his dad is so proud.

Archived