Doncaster 1st v 2nd again

HP Beans

I am confident that Barrow will get promoted this year.

Because of the injuries we are suffering Doncaster will not have a better chance of a shock than this weekend . Having seen both teams I have no doubt that over the season Barrow will be above Doncaster at the seasons end. Our best team would easily beat Doncasters best. For that reason, should we lose on Sunday I think we would remedy the loss when the fixture is reserved.

Has anyone got any news on the injury front?

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

19 hours ago, Bearman said:

I am confident that Barrow will get promoted this year.

Because of the injuries we are suffering Doncaster will not have a better chance of a shock than this weekend . Having seen both teams I have no doubt that over the season Barrow will be above Doncaster at the seasons end. Our best team would easily beat Doncasters best. For that reason, should we lose on Sunday I think we would remedy the loss when the fixture is reserved.

Has anyone got any news on the injury front?

The squad that’s been named looks stronger than one against town

14 minutes ago, wiganlad said:

The squad that’s been named looks stronger than one against town

Yes.

To answer my own question I understand that Tee is out for a few weeks😥

Ron Banks

Best performance of the year so far, despite having Dallimore sent off in the first half we were always in control, the pack were immense.  If we can play like this every week there is no other team to touch us.

11 minutes ago, weighman said:

Well played today Barrow . Thought after 30 mins the Dons were in with a chance . Barrow pulled away for a deserved win !

Think its between Town & Doncaster for 2nd.

COYD

Well said Weighman, second best today by some distance. Knock out rugby for us (again) and given our record in that, we may struggle.  Just want to congratulate Barrow on that performance today, very well played indeed. See you at the Keepmoat.

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

On 04/07/2021 at 17:19, DavidM said:

How would you compare town and donny ?

Donny have a bigger pack and decent go forward,it was an arm wrestle first 30mins,I was disappointed in their halves.

Town asked a lot more questions of our defence in my opinion,moved the ball well and have a good kicking game.

Be a good tight game between Town and Donny I would think.

14 hours ago, HP Beans said:

Donny have a bigger pack and decent go forward,it was an arm wrestle first 30mins,I was disappointed in their halves.

Town asked a lot more questions of our defence in my opinion,moved the ball well and have a good kicking game.

Be a good tight game between Town and Donny I would think.

24-26 in the first game proves you are right.

That said, like you I think Worky are a better team than Donny and I wouldn't be surprised if Town won at the Keepmoat.

Ron Banks

Archived