MOM Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos

jamescolin

1.Hall

2. Harrison

3.Brown  

And 4th the whole team , what a brilliant performance with some absolute cracking tries.

1. Chisholm - I think this was his best all round performance this season. It seemed like his first touch of the ball was the 40/20.  I may be wrong but it wouldn't surprise me.

2. Hall - Looks like making a break every time he touches the ball at the moment

3. Brown - Getting better each week for me.  Really shows his quality when he makes a break - always looks for and finds the support with a pinpoint pass. We're back to square one with the best half back partnership debate...

A great team performance though.  Jones and Dagger outstanding.....

At 8.30pm  today the votes are as follows: Chisholm 30, Hall 20, Brown 16, these are the leaders. Chisholm has made a great welcome back. Hall had a great game and Brown played well. More votes please. 

The winner of this game was Chisholm with 38 votes, Hall second with 26, and Brown third with 19. The overall position is as follows:  Gale 13, Chisholm 10 and Parata with 9, Holmes and Moors with 8 each, Hall and Harrison each have 7. Hardcastle has 6 and Bussey 5.  Then Brown 4, Jones 3, Lockwood  and Day 2 each and Blackmore with 1. MOM for Widnes now please.

Archived