Kenny Edwards at the RFL Disciplinary

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/07/2021 at 18:48, Rupert Prince said:

No but it cures glaucoma.

It does however bring me to a an appropriate point.   I've had 1 examination this week and having 2 scans next week.   A suitable procedure is inevitable.  I think I will be forcing myself to concentrate on other things than harranging the RFL etc for some time.  Better things let's hope all round. 

All the best

On 03/07/2021 at 20:56, Barry Badrinath said:

Kenny Edwards is a terrible human being.

He's been a disciplinary nightmare since coming over to Catalans 

He was hardly an angel before, the guys always been a complete grub.

I don't know why people are so surprised he's done something like this now, I mean this is the guy who deliberately threw the ball into the crowd hitting a small child in the face a few years back. Tells you all you need to know of what kind of a person he is.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

On 05/07/2021 at 08:44, Saint Toppy said:

He was hardly an angel before, the guys always been a complete grub.

I don't know why people are so surprised he's done something like this now, I mean this is the guy who deliberately threw the ball into the crowd hitting a small child in the face a few years back. Tells you all you need to know of what kind of a person he is.

Totally agree with that, anyone who does that or grabs the testicles of an opponent should be banned for life total grubs don't you agree ST.

I do hope Edwards is getting suitable help, because this doesn't seem like rational behaviour. He's such a talented player when he plays rugby, but this is ridiculous. 

I hope all is well Rupert Prince.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Rumour has it that he's unhappy and looking for a way out and this could have been managed by him to get his wish.

My personal feeling is that, the same with anyone, Sezer is another set to be on his way, if they don't want to be at Huddersfield and aren't giving their all for the club then get them out.

As much as I love both Kenny and Aiden, if they're causing a disruption then we should be looking at moving them on.

Maybe the club could sack Edwards due to gross misconduct/bringing disrepute to the club?

3 minutes ago, meast said:

Rumour has it that he's unhappy and looking for a way out and this could have been managed by him to get his wish.

My personal feeling is that, the same with anyone, Sezer is another set to be on his way, if they don't want to be at Huddersfield and aren't giving their all for the club then get them out.

As much as I love both Kenny and Aiden, if they're causing a disruption then we should be looking at moving them on.

Maybe the club could sack Edwards due to gross misconduct/bringing disrepute to the club?

As I understand it the deal for Fages is pretty much done & dusted for next year but I doubt Saints will release him early (unless Hudds offer a big cash incentive), so releasing Sezer now wont help Hudds at all.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

2 hours ago, meast said:

Rumour has it that he's unhappy and looking for a way out and this could have been managed by him to get his wish

Mmm I can think of better ways , like articulating it to the club . This is just disgusting 

3 hours ago, meast said:

Looking for a way out by looking for a way in (as it were).

What would Cooper, Gronow, Wagstaff, Valentine et al make of all this?

6 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

As I understand it the deal for Fages is pretty much done & dusted for next year but I doubt Saints will release him early (unless Hudds offer a big cash incentive), so releasing Sezer now wont help Hudds at all.

And Lolohea by the sounds of it?

It might not help us, but then what would be the point of playing an uninterested Aiden Sezer?

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

Mmm I can think of better ways , like articulating it to the club . This is just disgusting 

It's how he works apparently, he creates scenarios where the club are better off without him.

What I don't get is that he did it to his supposed big mate, why?

22 hours ago, dkw said:

10 match ban, rightly so.

At the disciplinary, did he put his hand up and admit he was wrong though.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived