Mon 5 Jul: SL: Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/21 at 19:15

Hope Akauola is going to be careful around these Leeds players, wouldn't want it to get too rough out there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren't looking too hot so far. Leeds look far livelier tbh which is disappointing. Never a good sign when we are just looking at the ref for help instead of getting our heads down. Long way to go though. 

Just now, Dunbar said:

Enjoying this game.  What a prop Oledzki is, hope Holroyd develops just as well.

I'm hoping he (Oledski) gives the Aussies a shock in the world cup, assuming it goes ahead.

This is great entertainment, some superb off the cuff stuff from both teams.

Ash Handly having a great game and gets another Leeds try.

But don't forget folks, Jake Mamo for MOM.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

This is great entertainment, some superb off the cuff stuff from both teams.

Ash Handly having a great game and gets another Leeds try.

But don't forget folks, Jake Mamo for MOM.

Its a fast game

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

King was ridiculously offside, ref "you're not that quick".

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Leeds are playing well, but it is so embarrassing to have Barrie commentating on this game. Might as well turn the sound off and put Radio Leeds on.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Is it too late to get a cough and take a 0-24?

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Half time can’t come quick enough for Warrington. Schoolboy stuff.

Weird one, because with a touch of composure that game is 3 tries apiece, but Leeds have been by far the better team. 

Just now, Dave T said:

but Leeds have been by far the better team. 

It’s a bit obvious but 14 points isn’t insurmountable providing we can restrict Leeds’ go-forward. It will have to be more than a slight improvement to do that though.

BBC Radio Leeds post "Sutcliffe lets Wire off there, Leeds looking very impressive."/BBC Radio Leeds post.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Excellent game after watching last nights amatuer encounter, Leeds very deserving of their lead, Kruise Leeming is a revelation at half passing balls are so crisp and on target all the time giving the reciever time to take alternatives.

In the one and a half games I have seen him play half back I have come to the conclusion that he should never have become a hooker. He looks as good a half back as we have in Superleague - BUT he has played behind a dominant pack in those two games and I might be getting over excited. 

Archived