London away

spanishknight

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Nikau back in the 21 man squad. I’d go with Dean and Washbrook in the halves, not ideal putting Washbrook there but at least he’s played there a bit this season and don’t want to see the experiment with Clarkson/BJB continue. Just my opinion.

Jubb is a tough cookie isn’t he, back in the squad. 

For me, BJB, Spears (who I think should play at Wembley), Teanby and maybe one of the Leeds lads (the one who isn’t a hooker) to drop out.

Well i looks like my post about us not airing the ball hasn't fallen on deaf ears as according to the press Fordy want his players to challenge London with the ball as he puts it, all i can say is about bloddy time 

1 hour ago, Stirlin said:

Does BJB have a clause in his contract that stipulates that he should play in every game regardless of form ?

If he gets his wing spot back at the expense of Perry , well.......

This, this, so much this. 

Perry showed us exactly what we'd been missing against Thunder. If he doesn't get a start in London i think that'll be more of my faith in Fordy being eroded.

Fans of Fev couldn't speak highly enough of his efforts. So if he's good enough for a team that's gone unbeaten then he's good enough for us.

None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors. Perhaps he doesn’t turn up for training. Regards the ex sl players my guess  is that sponsors brought them to the club and the club told they must play them unless they’re injured 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

22 minutes ago, DEANO said:

None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors. Perhaps he doesn’t turn up for training. Regards the ex sl players my guess  is that sponsors brought them to the club and the club told they must play them unless they’re injured 

It's been known that players can have a clause in contract "IF FIT THEY PLAY"  all to do with match  day bonus

17 minutes ago, POR said:

It's been known that players can have a clause in contract "IF FIT THEY PLAY"  all to do with match  day bonus

The contract then should also have a clause in it if you are fit and picked then at least put some effort in other wise no pay. 

52 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Thats a good and interesting point Deano. I've said weeks ago that I was a fan of BJB in super league, always found his runs entertaining and he scored many good tries. BUT, its been nigh on impossible to enjoy a once good players form this season. I cant help but think that he must have been carrying an injury that would explain his lack of involvement in matches. I've no idea what happens in regards to major sponsors but surely it would be ludicrous if a player " has to be picked " regardless of his form. And if a player keeps putting his hand up to play even though he knows he can only contribute 50% then he's not doing his own reputation any favours. It's all very odd when the same player said at the beginning of the year that he had plenty of motivation to impress this year to make sure he could play for Jamaica in the world cup. I'd love to see him flying down the wing for the Knights at Wembley but fear summats not right with him?

Unlike Newcastle London not the biggest and sammut flattered to deceive not the player he once was

On the pitch they offered very little and played a lot of one man rugby having said that the ref let them get away with murder constantly laying on preventing playing the ball  and all through game employed some dubious tactics  a lot of head shots cannonball tackles and crocodile rolls 

Bottom line FEV beat a very very POOR london

I hope we not relying on the ref today for any favours, we've got Mr McMullen, not one of the best. On a par with the last two we have had.     I'd play BJB full back today, he's plenty of experience there, and leave Pez and Dixon on the wings. 

2 hours ago, POR said:

Unlike Newcastle London not the biggest and sammut flattered to deceive not the player he once was

On the pitch they offered very little and played a lot of one man rugby having said that the ref let them get away with murder constantly laying on preventing playing the ball  and all through game employed some dubious tactics  a lot of head shots cannonball tackles and crocodile rolls 

Bottom line FEV beat a very very POOR london

We need a performance that mirrors the one when your lads rolled up early on this season , how the hell we kept you out at times I will never know , harked back to our mean defense of 2019.

Twenty minutes in and I’ve had to turn it off and go weed the garden. I hate gardening so that tells you how bad this is. Defence is shocking. 

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

Archived