Not been about much

Stevos Barber

It's been a pretty grim year for us both with various operations and with not being season ticket holders getting tickets is a bit involved. Added to this we now have my 90 year old Father living with us and he needs constant care to the extent that Sue has had to lose a shift each fortnight and we need to organise someone to come in and care if we do go anywhere. Even a trip up to StalyVegas would cost us an extra £50 in care costs. 

We're not telling you this because we want sympathy but just to say we still care, still love the Yeds and miss you all.

44 minutes ago, Stevos Barber said:

It's been a pretty grim year for us both with various operations and with not being season ticket holders getting tickets is a bit involved. Added to this we now have my 90 year old Father living with us and he needs constant care to the extent that Sue has had to lose a shift each fortnight and we need to organise someone to come in and care if we do go anywhere. Even a trip up to StalyVegas would cost us an extra £50 in care costs. 

We're not telling you this because we want sympathy but just to say we still care, still love the Yeds and miss you all.

Both of you are roughyeds and you always will be. We've all endured a year like no other. Family always comes first,second and third. 

I'm a Batley fan,but spent a couple of years in Ulster with the kick and clap brigade....

i wore my 'gallant youths'  jerseys with pride over there and the bogtrotters loved it!!!! 

keep the faith brother

✊✊✊

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

43 minutes ago, Stevos Barber said:

I keep wearing Oldham tee shirts etc round this bastion of kick and clap and do get the occasional comment. 🙂

They can say what they want, they know which code is superior,they're probably jealous. Most union players have a fitness problem when they come to league. We have the superior athletes. I too like both codes. My neighbour has played both at a good level and he says league is a better game to play. 

52 minutes ago, Stevos Barber said:

I do go to the kick and clap in the winter. Well it is 80 minutes of pretending not to be hurt as opposed to 90 pretending TO be hurt. 

The Ulster fans know how to  have a good time so they do

They certainly do.

i lived down the Ormeau road in Belfast and I went to Ravenhill a few times.thoroughly enjoyed all the games to be honest and the craic afterwards 😏😏😁😁 

but I'm a Batley lad at heart and was brought up on league.

prefer the proper game.

👍 

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Archived