coolie

51 minutes ago, coolie said:

James Ford will be replaced with ex London Broncos coach Danny Ward

Β 

Β 

Watch this space πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

More likely he'll be SuperLeague bound. One of the best coaches in the game.Β 

1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

Jackson Hastings is coming on loan for the rest of the season.....

To be partnered by George Williams. These will be 2 week loans so theΒ Β players will be available for both matches in London.Β 

5 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Stick with sheep shearing coolie.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Lol

I'll expect a full groveling apology and a massive portion of humble pie for you to trough throughΒ 

Β 

Once it's formally announced πŸ€”πŸ€£

Does the appointment of Brian McDermott as the coaching consultant at Oldham make any of the lower clubs' supporters worried?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just now, Blind side johnny said:

Does the appointment of Brian McDermott as the coaching consultant at Oldham make any of the lower clubs' supporters worried?

Don't know, does it?

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes |Β Leaflets |Β Cards |Β Banners & FlagsΒ |Β Letterheads |Β Tickets |Β Magazines |Β Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFCΒ & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

32 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Sorry I'll be at Wembley watching the Knights. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Well you might as well be embarrassed at wembley

Β 

We'll just add it to this seasons extensive list ehπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Try keep it below 50 if you can😜😜

13 hours ago, coolie said:

Β 

Look at you trying to all blazie about us going to Wembley, you'd give your high teeth, if you had any, to have a day out there, regardless of the score. Keep fishingΒ  Coolie lad, keep on fishing.Β 

13 hours ago, coolie said:

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Just like your crowds.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes |Β Leaflets |Β Cards |Β Banners & FlagsΒ |Β Letterheads |Β Tickets |Β Magazines |Β Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFCΒ & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

21 hours ago, coolie said:

Β 

Try keep it below 50 if youΒ 

21 hours ago, coolie said:

Β 

Just curious, how did you concede 68 at home on that postage stamp of a pitch?Β 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. πŸΊπŸ‰

On 07/07/2021 at 19:41, J Phil Loxton said:

Coolie. Are you turning into a Fev fan?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This will be the one and only time I'll be cheering for a Fev win, put as many points on them as you can please... 70 would be fantastic.. 80 even better.. Round it to a point a minute... Just so they don't run out of fingers & toes to count on πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

6 minutes ago, coolie said:

This will be the one and only time I'll be cheering for a Fev win, put as many points on them as you can please... 70 would be fantastic.. 80 even better.. Round it to a point a minute... Just so they don't run out of fingers & toes to count on πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

In my dreams. We only got past them with a lucky last minute break here Coolie. It's Wembley and it's Fev so the ingredients are there for them to do well but thanks for your support and confidence. I don't think Fev will be taken them lightly.

Β 

35 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

In my dreams. We only got past them with a lucky last minute break here Coolie. It's Wembley and it's Fev so the ingredients are there for them to do well but thanks for your support and confidence. I don't think Fev will be taken them lightly.

Β 

Your lot are on a roll...Β 

Their big hitters are only fit for the dole.... Or pension looking at recent results, yes you only won by a last minute try on your last encounter, but since then you've stepped up to another level, they have gone backward in dramatic style...Β 

Lucky for them Oldham & Swinton will keep York Pity Knights upπŸ€”πŸ€”

Β 

I was looking forward for them to be playing West Wales, Coventry, Hunslet next season πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Β 

On 05/07/2021 at 18:52, coolie said:

James Ford will be replaced with ex London Broncos coach Danny Ward

Β 

Β 

Watch this space πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Are we still laughing at my breaking news

Β 

Took another step closer todayΒ 

And will be over the line after next week πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

On 09/07/2021 at 17:52, coolie said:

Your lot are on a roll...Β 

Their big hitters are only fit for the dole.... Or pension looking at recent results, yes you only won by a last minute try on your last encounter, but since then you've stepped up to another level, they have gone backward in dramatic style...Β 

Lucky for them Oldham & Swinton will keep York Pity Knights upπŸ€”πŸ€”

Β 

I was looking forward for them to be playing West Wales, Coventry, Hunslet next season πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Β 

And the way Fev players are 'dropping' (with a distinct possibility that it's Covid related) we may be lucky to raise a team

Archived