Rochdale away

Derwent Park SC

With restrictions lifting on the 19th we will be running a bus to the Rochdale away game on Sunday 25th July. 

Prices are as usual 

£15 18 & above 
£10 17 & under 
£5 10 & under

If you would like to join us get in touch via messaging our pages or contacting Scott on 07710642380.

#AwayDaysAreBack 🙌🏻💙

To be honest that’s not a bad game to be called off for ourselves. Thought Rochdale were the best team we’ve played up here this year 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

No I disagree we want to be playing and staying in the groove and match conditioned . Unavoidable but this is unfortunate . We should be winning the coventry and rochdale games and go full of confidence in to the Barra game . Now we won’t have played for a month going into that one and there’s no guarantee these games will be played 

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

No I disagree we want to be playing and staying in the groove and match conditioned . Unavoidable but this is unfortunate . We should be winning the coventry and rochdale games and go full of confidence in to the Barra game . Now we won’t have played for a month going into that one and there’s no guarantee these games will be played 

Calm down, Im not saying it’s a good thing, far from it, but I’d rather that called off rather than west Wales or another home game 

2 minutes ago, wonky said:

Calm down, Im not saying it’s a good thing, far from it, but I’d rather that called off rather than west Wales or another home game 

Calm down ? Behave , you’re allowed to disagree and have an opinion 

Why carnt we try re arrange game with north wales crusaders for this weekend  as there game cancelled too? Because like u say there be more matches off as season goes on. Plus that would give us a free weekend to play someone like coventry if the opportunity arose.

13 hours ago, havenhater said:

Hopefully we can get crusaders this weekend as it's done like that in super league they will be desperate for a game too. Fingers crossed

It's make sense. With no guarantee what will happen in the coming months, it would be good if this could happen. Then all being well, could potentially leave us free to replay the Rochdale or Coventry game

23 hours ago, havenhater said:

Hopefully we can get crusaders this weekend as it's done like that in super league they will be desperate for a game too. Fingers crossed

I can’t see that happening this late in the week mate 

I would imagine the only way it would work is if Coventry were free. Bringing games forward will make a complete mess of the fixtures 

Archived