Sat 10-Sun 11 Jul: The Betfred League 1 Match Thread

11 minutes ago, clwydianrange said:

Never mind mate, have a good break. The outer Hebrides is one of my favourite places

Highly recommend it myself, beautiful scenery and perfect weather this week. Mrs from Stornoway, not been up here for a couple of years and enjoying the break.

Fingers crossed for the second half.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

41 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Barrow lost 3 key players in 30 mins  plus their fullback pulled out before the game , one of those days it has all gone wrong. 

To be fair we got out enthused, the players missing wasn't the main reason we lost the game. Having 1 man on the bench didn't help but they were on top before players went off. 

Our whole 1 - 5 was out of position (made up of forwards) so when Our forwards got out enthused we had no pace to get us out of trouble and had absolutely no shape. 

Keighley thoroughly deserved the win and hopefully it is a reality check. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Looking like it could be a great away win for  Crusaders who can jump into the top 5 today. 

hope so, looks like Huns coming back, but I recon there's about 10 mins left and we're still 30-18 up....

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, RSN said:

To be fair we got out enthused, the players missing wasn't the main reason we lost the game. Having 1 man on the bench didn't help but they were on top before players went off. 

Our whole 1 - 5 was out of position (made up of forwards) so when Our forwards got out enthused we had no pace to get us out of trouble and had absolutely no shape. 

Keighley thoroughly deserved the win and hopefully it is a reality check. 

Very surprised at the scoreline but not shocked at all about the winners, I said last week that apart from one team at the minute, anyone can beat anyone,half way point and this division is wide open 

36 minutes ago, fearnowt said:

24-34, Ah van scores on the hooter!

Great win, think we might be up to sixth when the rocket scientists work out the % thingy.

Looks almost like a repeat of last week's nailbiter. We've got to do something about getting into a comfortable winning position and then nearly throwing it away. I've a nasty feeling that we could be due for an almighty shellacking soon, happily we've next week off to try to work it out.

13 hours ago, Bearman said:

Further bad news for the Raiders as Dallimore is back on the naughty step after allegedly biting someone.

I hope it's baseless

the guy can play, but he can be a bit of a nob at times....

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

Archived