Sun 11 Jul: SL: Castleford Tigers v Salford Red Devils KO 15:00

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/21 at 14:30

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, clogdance said:

Only 3 Cas players playing whose squad number is below the no. 20 :kolobok_girl_sad:

Clubs used to get a big fine for fielding weakened teams the week before Wembley. 

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

On 07/07/2021 at 20:22, Oxford said:

I posted that when we had 7 players now I know there's 6 it's SRD by 56

I was close!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

The Lee Radford influence already having an effect.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

The Lee Radford influence already having an effect.

Oh come on! At least give us a moment to enjoy!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

The team that turned out today was disrespectful to the season tickets holders who have put their hard earned cash into this shambles. Giving Salford a leg up the table . 

Not good enough Powell. You need to go straight after Wembley. 

I just hope that St Helens dont put 70 past you.

Before the Saints fans start wetting themselves at the prospect of a record Wembley score, I would like to remind them, this was a very deminished Tigers squad, full of Juniors, and senior players being rested, and isolated. Most Salford players can't count up to 70, so this should be expunged from the records.

42 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

. Most Salford players can't count up to 70, so this should be expunged from the records.

Didn't know you are fully upto date with the educational standards of all Salford players. 

Really, I wonder sometimes.

Cas didn't hav a full team but neither did Salford, with loanees making their debut.3 players serving bans and others isolating/or covid positive. Under any circumstances conceding that many points is a poor show, I know Salford have shipped those on many occasions.

Will anyone other than Salford fans actually say well done to Salford for playing what was in front of them. First game in a few we ended with 13 too

Archived