Fri 9 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 19:45

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/21 at 19:15

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

Surely then if its 'current form' it goes off the last game that a team played. So by reckoning they're only the 3rd best team not the 2nd as Cats had a 38 point win last time out, Saints had an 18 point win and Leeds had a 6 point win. Or do we just keep counting games backwards until we reach a point that puts Leeds as high up on the list as possible so SKS can keep pretending Leeds are still in their glory days 🤣

All those GF losses have really got to you haven't they 😀

10 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

But you were previously 

When you had a good quality team capable of winning titles other clubs were naturally wary of Leeds come the end of season play-off's. Now I don't think any of the other top clubs really see Leeds as a threat in the play-off's, thats assuming you even make it into the top 6 to start with and qualify. 

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

32 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

When you had a good quality team capable of winning titles other clubs were naturally wary of Leeds come the end of season play-off's. Now I don't think any of the other top clubs really see Leeds as a threat in the play-off's, thats assuming you even make it into the top 6 to start with and qualify. 

Ok if you say so. I mean if they are living off past glories its so long ago (less than 1 year ago) that they won a Trophy. Unless you win a Trophy every month whats the point. 

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

So if you don’t see Leeds as a threat and aren’t bothered about all those GF losses why are you constantly going on about Leeds?

Merely correcting SKS with his misguided belief that Leeds are the 2nd best Team in SL, when in reality the league table shows they're just the 7th best team currently.

14 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Merely correcting SKS with his misguided belief that Leeds are the 2nd best Team in SL, when in reality the league table shows they're just the 7th best team currently.

Are they?, if were using current standings in the SL table then all teams need to have played the same amount of games don’t they ;-)

I believe SKS was talking about current form, but anyway.

10 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Are they?, if were using current standings in the SL table then all teams need to have played the same amount of games don’t they 😉

I believe SKS was talking about current form, but anyway.

If it makes you feel any better, you can sleep well in the knowledge that Leeds are at least the 2nd best team over the course of the whole SL era 😉

5 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

Point perfectly proved - Leeds still living of past glories

Were you one of those sad faces in your soaking wet through granny knitted scarves ? I bet it's you. I almost felt sorry for them 🤣🤣

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

34 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

If it makes you feel any better, you can sleep well in the knowledge that Leeds are at least the 2nd best team over the course of the whole SL era 😉

Small town mentality in granny knitted wooly scarves . 5 in a row sad record too 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Sir Kev may have got a little too giddy about beating Leigh and Salford but if his team can follow up their Warrington win with another against Catalans we will have to start listening.

However I see he has got his excuses in early so he doesn't seem too convinced himself.

5 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Sir Kev may have got a little too giddy about beating Leigh and Salford but if his team can follow up their Warrington win with another against Catalans we will have to start listening.

However I see he has got his excuses in early so he doesn't seem too convinced himself.

I don’t think we’ve got a chance tonight, 2nd best team in the comp or not 😉, 1 game too far IMO

Catalan by at least 2 scores

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

How has the ref just missed that tackle?

Unbelievable as that was ignored.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Great tackle by Tomkins.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

WTF? 

I'm no fan of Joel Tomkins but that should have been a sin bin upending tackle.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived