Fri 9 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 19:45

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/21 at 19:15

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

Child.

Child didn’t unnecessarily lift legs when a tackle was complete, he’s not put on high shots or given lazy penalties away for offside. Catalans are being very Catalans and are ill disciplined. This is the type of performance that lets them down and probably frustrates anyone that likes them as they’re so capable of being the side they’ve been for the last few weeks. 

O'Connor said during the first half that a 'motivated' Konrad Hurrell is the 'best centre in the world'

Not even Konrad's mum would say he is the best centre in the world, he isn't even the best one in England. Destructive runner but makes far too many mistakes.

Terry is an expert.  He should have stuck to 'quality player' 

Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

Child didn’t unnecessarily lift legs when a tackle was complete, he’s not put on high shots or given lazy penalties away for offside. Catalans are being very Catalans and are ill disciplined. This is the type of performance that lets them down and probably frustrates anyone that likes them as they’re so capable of being the side they’ve been for the last few weeks. 

No. But I'd be surprised if a Ref did do what you suggest. But he can kill a game stone dead. Again and again.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

Just now, corvusxiii said:

No. But I'd be surprised if a Ref did do what you suggest. But he can kill a game stone dead. Again and again.

Undoubtedly some James Child like decisions but blaming him is an excuse for Catalans being ill disciplined. 

2 minutes ago, Rawschach said:

O'Connor said during the first half that a 'motivated' Konrad Hurrell is the 'best centre in the world'

Not even Konrad's mum would say he is the best centre in the world, he isn't even the best one in England. Destructive runner but makes far too many mistakes.

Terry is an expert.  He should have stuck to 'quality player' 

I guess Hurrell can't have been motivated the day Josh Griffin made an absolute mug of him.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Yes and still Leeds committed a lift tackle got away unpenalised. Maloney gets pushed off the marking spot and nothing.

They sit on you for 10s it's not a slowing down offense.

Were bad okay but he's one sided.

7 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Christ some RL fans are a miserable bunch

If it helps I've really enjoyed the game so far.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Hvy wg said:

Yes and still Leeds committed a lift tackle got away unpenalised. Maloney gets pushed off the marking spot and nothing.

They sit on you for 10s it's not a slowing down offense.

Were bad okay but he's one sided.

He’s not been one sided. He’s been himself. He’s consistently inconsistent. It’s an excuse to blame Child completely when Catalans have been woefully ill disciplined themselves. 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Commentators dont know the rules

Neither do the Leeds fans.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Beautiful try.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived