Home game with Coventry,

Evs62

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ain't going to be a easy ride and especially not without Caine

But hopefully we follow on from last week and start the game on the front foot this is definitely a game where we need the likes off jake Moore to step up 

Difficult to say without knowing who will be available to come back in? Young? Fell? Pez? Calvin? Lewis Brown? 

Coventry had a great result last week so will be bouncing. But hope we can take confidence in from keeping the opposition out last. 

Expecting us to win but won't be comfortable 

31 minutes ago, DocH said:

Can someone post a link for tickets please can't seem to find one that works? Website just says "There are no events listed at the moment. Please check back soon."

It’s all up in the air apparently as of now due to COVID 

4 hours ago, DavidM said:

It’s all up in the air apparently as of now due to COVID 

Yeah not looking great. I don’t know what the rfl ruling is on this in our league but some super league clubs have been forfeiting a 24-0 loss 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

If there is more than 7 players affected  then town can request a postponement and the game will be re arranged. Happened with Keighley earlier in the season. 

13 hours ago, Evs62 said:

Hopefully the match will go ahead. 

I think it will be hard match but if Town score first we are on the right track ,best team out again roll on Sunday 

Match won’t be going ahead mate. And won’t be replayed due to the lack of free weekends. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

The marquee is a good initiative for adding to club funds but when it isn’t the club actually running the events you’ve obviously got to trust that everything will be done in accordance with the current rules to minimise infections. However given that in a fortnight there will be no restrictions whatsoever on numbers, masks, social distancing etc, makes you wonder what kind of case numbers are going to develop. Also what will the rfl policy be from that date onwards. Presumably if we have 7 players affected now then it’s just a postponement on Sunday, if it’s for any other reason it will be 24-0 loss. What will the situation be after the 19th because you can certainly see clubs being affected more than they are now.

We can’t lose the points , it’s done on win percentage . If we’re being very optimistic it could affect our points difference . I’m hoping it’s played but if it isn’t it won’t be the only one ,I honestly think after reopening there’ll be more of this , so we’ll see how it all works out in the end 

41 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

It isn't Towns marquee and don't run it. I would imagine we were more likely to have picked up the virus iat Barrow. It was restriction free from what I saw. 🙄

So Town have made no money from it?

2 hours ago, town4me said:

On FB now. Game off

It’s now on the star website to … with two pics of coronavirus just in case you wanted to know what it looked like . Mind you being the star it’s probably a pic of a totally different virus 

Archived