Home game with Coventry,

Evs62

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks but as it coincidentally just happens to appear on conspiracist theorists twitter accounts I think its just a well done fake. There would have been uproar at such a statement had it been true and remained uncorrected. Unless of course Shapps is just one of the millions of alien lizards which occupy this planet and use us simple humans as guinea pigs in an elaborate hoax and we've all been hypnotised to forget what he said and just encouraged to watch football...... hmm.....well.......maybe theres something in the beer too?

3 hours ago, DocH said:

Thanks but as it coincidentally just happens to appear on conspiracist theorists twitter accounts I think its just a well done fake. There would have been uproar at such a statement had it been true and remained uncorrected. Unless of course Shapps is just one of the millions of alien lizards which occupy this planet and use us simple humans as guinea pigs in an elaborate hoax and we've all been hypnotised to forget what he said and just encouraged to watch football...... hmm.....well.......maybe theres something in the beer too?

Yeah sorry mate this one on YouTube will be a hoax too. Didn't see the original so don't know.

Don’t think we have a game this week mate, it’s the Challenge Cup Final, Skolars always have a home game on the Friday before Wembley and Cov v Cougars is a catch up from a previously postponed game, another week for our troops to recover.

19 minutes ago, bobg said:

Don’t think we have a game this week mate, it’s the Challenge Cup Final, Skolars always have a home game on the Friday before Wembley and Cov v Cougars is a catch up from a previously postponed game, another week for our troops to recover.

Should really check the fixture list shouldn't I. 🙈 

I think it just shows what a competitive league this has become. We’ll have to be on top form with Rochdale, Donny, Cougars and on tonight’s result London, all away in the 2nd part of the season. No easy games so hopefully no covid and some of our injuries have improved, although Caine will be a huge miss at Rochdale. 

2 hours ago, wonky said:

One thing recent result results have shown is what a top side we have, getting home play offs games will be huge

Do you not go straight up if you win the league any more Wonky?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

Do you not go straight up if you win the league any more Wonky?

You do, but with the run in, I think 2nd is the more realistic target. Sunday is huge, then donny and keighley away are going to be really tough games. Thankfully this year we’ve probably been better away than we have at home 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

12 hours ago, wonky said:

You do, but with the run in, I think 2nd is the more realistic target. Sunday is huge, then donny and keighley away are going to be really tough games. Thankfully this year we’ve probably been better away than we have at home 

I know pal, I was being a bit  facetious as I can guarantee nobody at the club will be aiming for second.  I can't see why we can't win this league if we are allowed to play our games out.  We have only been beaten by Donny and only played well in patches of all the games we have won. I'm not pretending it will be easy or that any of the teams around us can't beat us if we keep playing in patches. But I have faith Chris and the lads can do it.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

On 20/07/2021 at 20:52, The Voodooguru said:

I know pal, I was being a bit  facetious as I can guarantee nobody at the club will be aiming for second.  I can't see why we can't win this league if we are allowed to play our games out.  We have only been beaten by Donny and only played well in patches of all the games we have won. I'm not pretending it will be easy or that any of the teams around us can't beat us if we keep playing in patches. But I have faith Chris and the lads can do it.

100% mate. I can’t see us losing at home again, and hopefully Barrow can drop a few more unexpected points. At the end of the day there hasn’t been a team to outscore us in tries In any game yet 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived