Keighley away

Wandering pete

Kick off now 14.00

Just in case people don't have facebook/Twitter access.Could be a points fest.. Cougars have scored 290 points in their 8 games(average 36)..won 4 from 5 home games including a 44-18 triumph against Donny.Not to be taken lightly.

Notice that RFL Disciplinary have ruled No Charge against Jamie D for his sending off against Doncaster.  Disciplinary have stated that no swinging arm is apparent and point of contact inconclusive.  Makes you wonder why the Ref was so quick to issue a straight red card!!

Anyway, good that no further punishment is to happen.

foggieraider13.gif

44 minutes ago, foggieraider13 said:

Notice that RFL Disciplinary have ruled No Charge against Jamie D for his sending off against Doncaster.  Disciplinary have stated that no swinging arm is apparent and point of contact inconclusive.  Makes you wonder why the Ref was so quick to issue a straight red card!!

Anyway, good that no further punishment is to happen.

Good!!!!! Shouldn't have been sent off !

On 06/07/2021 at 20:58, Wandering pete said:

Kick off now 14.00

Just in case people don't have facebook/Twitter access.Could be a points fest.. Cougars have scored 290 points in their 8 games(average 36)..won 4 from 5 home games including a 44-18 triumph against Donny.Not to be taken lightly.

Yeah,I agree it will be another tough encounter.In the home game they came right back into it second half,with Murrell organising their attack they are dangerous.If memory serves me right they had two decent hookers too.

Hopefully we can keep our run going though,best of luck lads👍🏻

17 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Anyone missing today ?

Theres like 6 or 7 and we ended with Carter at full back, Stack and Hopkins in the centres and Dowsett on the wing. We have absolutely no shape and no speed so never look like scoring points. 

Today has highlighted 2 things. 1 we can easily lose against teams away from home if we play badly, 2 is there is some players who struggle on the back foot and get exposed. 

We cant use missing our whole backline as our excuse. We could have won today if our pack got us on the front foot and allowed Dallimore to control the game, but we have been out enthused. Some tackling was also very weak and some awful reads in defence. 

Hopefully this kicks us up the backsides. 

19 minutes ago, BarraFan said:

Not good enough! Shocking performance, time to spend some of £1000s their making on new players due to the beer garden!

We were poor today but to demand new signings off the back of it is a bit over the top seeing as we are top of the league and to be fair, Keighley played well. 

Including players who went off we were missing Cresswell, Ritson, Hulme, Toal x 2, Hakim Moulidi, Tyson and Harrison. I don't know what to make of Wheeler as he didn't look fit at all but I wasn't sure if that was general fitness or an injury. 

12 minutes ago, RSN said:

We were poor today but to demand new signings off the back of it is a bit over the top seeing as we are top of the league and to be fair, Keighley played well. 

Including players who went off we were missing Cresswell, Ritson, Hulme, Toal x 2, Hakim Moulidi, Tyson and Harrison. I don't know what to make of Wheeler as he didn't look fit at all but I wasn't sure if that was general fitness or an injury. 

Not demanding anything, just saying spend some money to cover the players we are missing

Archived